Trailers: Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes - 'Nethys' Trailer

Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes - 'Nethys' Trailer

Nethys is all about painting the town red with the blood of her enemies in Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes.

Watch Video

Wait a minute... Warhammer Online still exists? But really, I haven't kept up with the game or its news, so I dont' know whats up with it besides the fact its failing hard. And whats the "wrath of Heroes" thing anyway? Like an expansion?

dragongit:
Wait a minute... Warhammer Online still exists? But really, I haven't kept up with the game or its news, so I dont' know whats up with it besides the fact its failing hard. And whats the "wrath of Heroes" thing anyway? Like an expansion?

No, it's a stand-alone arena combat F2P game. The best part about WAR was the PvP, so they're compiling it into an accesible package.

Crap, gotta stop watching trailers at 1:00 AM. Just signed up to a Bioware game.

I'm gona wait and see what this has to offer before deciding if this is good or bad

Looks great, looking forward to play as a Goblin Shaman.

dragongit:

Different game, different name.

Warhammer Age of Reckoning = crap MMO that Warhammer fans waited for and it shit on us from a great height.

Warhammer Online = Arena based PvP game.

What is with EA and making trailers that don't capture the feel of the game at all? Remember the Dragon Age "This is the New Shit" trailer? Or the "Your mom's gonna hate this" Dead Space trailer?

How in the hell does a lame guitar riff from a bad action movie fit with Warhammer at all?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here