Drinking Games: Pour-tall 2

Pour-tall 2

Scientific testing has proved that drinking with friends while playing Portal 2 increases your ability to solve the puzzles. And by "Scientific testing" we mean...just do it already. Post or tweet any rules you think would be sweeter than a certain fictitious pastry.

Watch Video

You are growing on me 'Drinking Games'. Love Dan calling Chris a racist after the cake bit.

Pretty sure this is the first drinking games game that i currently own, can't wait till my housemate gets back from holiday so we can get this on, we're both mild alchoholics aswell as vindictive assholes. We could play portal 2 with only the "everytime you kill you team mate take a drink" rule and get very messy very quickly.

The lack of single-player rules is a bit upsetting... since I was thinking about a double run of Portal 1 and 2 today, I will have to work on this.

Thank god I don't (and for the time being, can't) drink, and that I'd never do it when I play co-op... the 'every time you kill your teammate' rule alone would probably have me in the hospital.

ETA: Portal 1 rules... had to quit by chamber 18, I'm getting sick.

Ahhh, so that's the reasoning behind making yhe more advanced rules be named after Wheatley, that threw me for a sec.

Apart from one rule; the infinite drop. Your beer would get warm playing this 'drinking game'

Wow, one of you doesn't drink?

No worries, I also didn't do that for 25 years.
And now I only do it to fall asleep ;)

leviadragon99:
Ahhh, so that's the reasoning behind making yhe more advanced rules be named after Wheatley, that threw me for a sec.

I didn't get it either.

I wonder if they're going to make Catherine rules, and of course call them Katherine and Catherine rules, because that's a terrible idea.

I think 'for science' may be the new pastry reference for this episode. For best results, it should be applied unexpectedly and infrequently.

The tetris stuff was much better. Excellent Yakov Smirnoff.

Not Enough Gun:
You are growing on me 'Drinking Games'. Love Dan calling Chris a racist after the cake bit.

Racist or Cake-ist?

Love the show guys just one little thing:

Be consistent on whether the drinks are a punishment or a reward!
You have someone take a drink for getting a player killed, then you turn around and make a drink a reward for finishing a level!

But seriously, much love.

Is the aim to get drunk, or not get drunk? :P

Best intro, ever.

penthesilea180:

Not Enough Gun:

Racist or Cake-ist?

YOU! Go stand in the corner for 10 minutes!

OT: Why am i the only one in my gaming crowd that enjoys beer? D:

Was Chris' "We're outta cake!" an Eddie Izzard reference? Because if so, you're my favorite.

I believe it was Eddie Izzard (especially with the hand motion). That, and "In Soviet Russia, we all die" were my favorite lines this week.

Thought Id watch one, give it a chance...and really? What a terribly flimsy premise which then isnt even carried out well. Smell you later forever, Drinking Games.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here