Final Fantasy: A Pick Your Path Adventure

Pages PREV 1 2

Well that was interesting. About half way through I started trying to pick the wrong options first to see all the different ways you could die. That may be the wrong way to do it, but um... to late.

Would an airship that ran out of fuel REALLY come CRASHING DOWN right away? I mean, I had ASSUMED they floated, even the ones from FF.

I got to some construction machines on my umpteeth try and now i don't give a shit anymore. It's like i'm gonna die no matter what i do.

Interesting way of dealing with interaction though so maybe if i don't necessarily have to die at every other turn this could be funny.

Love the idea and would love to see more of these, however
I hate the implementation and writing of this one. This one is not a good example of how this could be done well at all

Is it me, or is this one unwinnable?

I swear, I've picked all of the options and each thread leads to me dead.

Wow this is really good, hope there is more of these.

And the Chocobo farm is a real dick move.

Dragonpit:
Damn, this thing is brutal. I've been through every possibility and every one of them leads to death.

I'm not kidding. The farthest I can get is this choice between climbing a robot's hand or using this summon crystal, and the net result is the same.

...Although I'm still not sure how trying to climb a robot arm gets me crushed by a birthing ariship.

Same here! it must be a glitch.

And i hope to see more of these.

Pebkio:
This is not an interactive game... it's a linear progression story with death instead of alternate paths.

Edit: But it's still more interactive than FFXIII

So....Drakengard then?

ThunderCavalier:

Not unwinable. Took me a good 1/2 hour, but I beat it. Married the girl who blows your stomach out. If you reach an end with chocobo options, it's a dead end, and if there's another one during the giant robot fight, there's a URL error, change the URL ending to -62

Infernai:

Pebkio:
This is not an interactive game... it's a linear progression story with death instead of alternate paths.

Edit: But it's still more interactive than FFXIII

So....Drakengard then?

Hahahahahahaha. Oh, I love being able to understand this.

Evil game. ; _;

Okysho:

ThunderCavalier:

Not unwinable. Took me a good 1/2 hour, but I beat it. Married the girl who blows your stomach out. If you reach an end with chocobo options, it's a dead end, and if there's another one during the giant robot fight, there's a URL error, change the URL ending to -62

Thanks a lot. That was helpful. The moon was still a *****, though.

love the fact there is one true path and everything else kills you, perfectly matches the FF vibe I got.

"Climb onto the robot's fist" links to the "Rush to the landing pad" page.

This was the best Final Fantasy game I ever played.

gigastrike:
Note to self: never approach an orange chocobo...or a blue one...or any other than yellow or black for that matter.

Aww, but didn't you read...?! It's soft and moist and pleasant! As long as it isn't trying to get some from you...

I'd certainly approach one, as long as someone else approaches it first...

Seriously there is only one path and it ends with you marring the girl as the credits roll

P.S hit the "back" button whenever you reach an end

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or