Unskippable: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Pages PREV 1 2

ForgottenPr0digy:

gphjr14:
Should've done the one with the kowloon mission you put broken glass in a guys mouth one moment the next you're fighting along side one another.

*its not Dr.Clarke has many options he choose to fight then let Dragovich's men kill him

Hungry Donner:
I've refreshed twice and it still won't load, although LRR went through right away. I experienced the same problem with the Toy Soldiers review - I've tried loading it multiple times and it's never worked, but I had no problems with the reviews before it or Achron after it.

Maybe I'll try it in IE.

Nope, tried again just now and it didn't work on Firefox or IE. I have no idea why most videos work fine and the occasional one won't work at all.

Jbird:
Twelve hours later, and the video still will not load for me. I'll just blame Cox, since they hate the Escapist.

Verizon DSL over here.

gphjr14:

ForgottenPr0digy:

gphjr14:
Should've done the one with the kowloon mission you put broken glass in a guys mouth one moment the next you're fighting along side one another.

*its not Dr.Clarke has many options he choose to fight then let Dragovich's men kill him

very true but i guess the writers didn't think of that and if they did the game would be over and I'm guessing that would piss off a lot people with that kind of shitty ending.

jakko12345:
Love the System of a Down reference at the beginning

need a like button here...

After watching this, I suspect getting your balls shocked would be preferable.

edit: the point being COD BLOPS looks too generic to be fun.

To be honest I hate these styles of cut scenes in games and hate Half Life for adding them to video games. The main reason is you can't skip them usually. Funny video though.

austincharlesbond:
geez what's with the guy who got a warning? wtf Escapist; he didn't say anything bad...

That's standard. They're pretty uptight about people commenting on a video thread without actually having watched the video.

Granted, the example in this thread makes it seem meaner than it tends to with the more usual comments... But still. That's why.

Meanwhile, heh. Unskippable does seem to have a way to make just about anything look stupid. XD

It was funny. As usual. Though getting it to load was tricky. I actually still can't get it to load using any of the flash streams. But the HTML5 stream works as expected.

So... Whatever's going on with this, I guess it's some kind of weird flash based glitch.

There was an issue with the encoding process it seems that resulted in an incomplete video being uploaded. :(

I'm looking forward to getting a warning for this, but Unskippable is just awful. I could only get as far as the 3rd minute, it was just too grating.

jakko12345:

i was surprised they would sing that at the beginning

jakko12345:

Came in to say this.

I started singing the song right when Graham did, not expecting him to make the joke. It's a pretty cool feeling.

Hosker:
Unfortunately, it won't load for me.

next time just email the escapist, and a friendly nerd will fix it

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook