Goodbye is Still Goodbye

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

G'bye Russ. It'll be weird not having you here.

What a shame.
He was a good man.
A rotten way to go.

Best of luck to you boss!

Good bye, and good luck.
I shall remember your involvment in the gaming world in general, and 'The Escapist' in particular

This makes me very sad indeed. I hope great things are bestowed upon you in the future.

I will miss the fingergun.

Thanks for everything, Russ. Always looked forward to your editorial each week. Best of luck in future endeavors!

So long - may you have success in your future endeavors and feast upon the offspring of those who wrong you.

Take care, Russ. If you ever want to come back, we'll be there to help you move in.
(Raises glass in a salute)

/21 fingergun salute

Good luck sir.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Change in all things in the way of the wlrd but it is still sad to see a real fixture of the escapist leave. Permission to wobble bottom lip? : (
Im sure all the members of the Pub-Club and all those on the escapist would wish you the best in your future endevours.

See you in another life brother

/Fingergun

Goodbye Mr Pitts, and good luck - you'll be missed around here; though you did fortunately hand over to someone who knows what their doing.

Our glorious leader is stepping through the gate to the land beyond what is seen. It's just to bad that C&C 4 sucked so I hate ref'ing off your avi.

Shame to see you go. But I wish you luck in life. *Tips hat as you ride out of town*.

I'm sorry, it's good that you're happy to be moving onto greener pastures and what not but I can'thelp but wonder how much of that "quadruple % growth" is down to Yahtzee...

I know this place started out small but I know of tonnes of people who started coming here pretty much for him.

Anyway, good luck on your next adventure, if it's ever tough just remember

uuddlrlr b a start.

Thanks for the great work over the years, Russ. Sailing does sound fantastic...

Farewell, Russ. The Escapist will not be the same without you. You helped make this site as great as it is today, and I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavours.

Live long, and prosper.

Is Mr Butts bald too? If not, will there be a ritual head shavening recorded for our viewing pleasure? Will all future EICs have surnames ending in 'tts'? Will River Song be the main companion in the next series of Doctor Who? Is racism the new black?

Wish you all the luck on future endeavours!

Goodluck in all that is ahead for you! We are gonna miss you!

But I don't like change...hum, well Seņor Pitts it was an honour to be hear at the same time as you and read some of your work, good luck with whatever the future holds but whatever you do, kick ass at it.

It was a good five years, Russ, and I hope you find success in whatever you decide to do next.

Goodbye Russ Pitts. I am sorry to see you go.

Farewell you bald, bald man. I wish you luck in the future.

So long and farewell.

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."

Goodbye, farewell and good luck sir. :]

Well I've not really followed your influence on the site, but it's always seemed fine by me. Good luck in your future endeavors, whatever they may be.

All the best, sir. Sad to see you go.

So long Mr. Russ. Goodbye, and goodluck.

Oshit. Well, good luck Russ, thanks for everything.

Adios Space Cowboy, and good luck in your future endeavors.

Wow. Sad news indeed. You made a great contribution to the site, and you will always be remembered here.
I do love Mr Butts though.

You will be missed, Mr. Pitts. Best of luck to you.

O7 Russ. For thou shalt find 'it'.

Fappy:
Later man. It's been fun. :D

Your avatar goes hilariously well with the topic.

OT: I would like to wish you luck in your travels in life, have fun and see ya round. :D

Goodbye, Mr. Pitts. I'll remember you always you bald superman you.
Good luck in all you do.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or