Goodbye is Still Goodbye

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

EiC is not an easy job, nor always one that goes fully appreciated by the readership that reaps the benefits of its work. Thank you for doing that work, and largely, as near as I know, doing it well. Good luck with future endeavors.

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Goodbye Russ. Best of luck to you.

Thank you all for the well-wishes and kind words. This has been my favorite job in the history of jobs. It will be hard to beat.

-R

It's been a great run, hasn't it?

Thanks for being a great editor, Russ Pitts, and good luck on your future endeavors. We sincerely hope that you do come back and visit us from time to time, and anything that you attempt from here on out turns out to be brilliant.

May you make the world more awesome as you go!

Calumon: But... but I never got to hug you goodbye! :'(

Best of luck to you. That editorial you did on Duke Nukem and dishonest reviews still gives me chills.

May you be successful in all your future endeavors.

Russ, through the good and the bad, I am proud to say that I have been a member and avid reader of this magazine for three years and four days. You will be greatly missed.

Good luck in all of your future endeavors.

/salute

Godspeed.

Russ im really sorry to see you go, i hope you have many new adventures and a good life all in all. So long and thanks for all the fish.

Best of luck Russ. I hope you will visit here from time to time and make the odd contribution. =(

Well done for all your hard work and good luck.

PS: The signature really does look like it says P**s T*ts

Seeya, good luck with your goals and such! :|

Well, damn! This is actually unexpected to me. Being the Editor-in-Chief is a great gig.

I wish you luck, Broseph.

Russ? What's happening? Russ! RUUUUUUUUUSSSSS

goodbye russ. thank you for all the great work you've done for this fine website. you will be missed by all. good luck with all your endeavors.

p.s.
don't forget to stop by the irc before you leave for good.

Good luck in whatever you choose to do.
I really hope you decide to visit us every now and again. :)

Good luck, Pitts. Wherever your next adventure lies, may you have a chance to punch a bear.

Farewell good sir! There will never be another like you!

I love everything the Escapist stands for and I'm sad to see you go. What you've made here has been amazing. But... hey! Now, instead of Pitts we have Butts! Think of the potentials for jokes!

I wish you the best of luck.
May the future be kind on your future endeavors.

Goodbye

*bows*

Aw, it seems like most of the old crowd from when I first came here is gone. Even though I haven't been on much lately (AKA the last year :| ) it's still sad. Well, good luck on your future exploits.

I guess I'm really new, but Russ, god speed, brother, god speed.
Good bye, great man.

-tips hat, turns and walks away.

Thanks for all you've done. Best of luck :D

In the short time I've been an Escapist you and your people have made the Internet a little more enjoyable.

Farewell and Laganum Mendacium est.

Ah, no! Not Russ! Why must everything good never last??
Who will do the Miracle of Sound videos now??

I think the first video review I ever watched here that wasn't Yahtzee was by you.
I came for Zero Punctuation but it was your own reviews and videos that encouraged me to explore the site further and as you can see by the post counter... Get stuck into the forums.

I may not have been a huge fan of Game Dogs, but that last episode was fucked up beyond all measure and I loved the BALLS out of it.
I hope you get to do more of that, more of what you find engaging and exciting, and I hope we have not seen the last of Mr. Pitts!!

/fingergun

As they say in the Elf tongue- Namariť!

(can't do the damn umlaut on this keyboard!)

Russ, you will be missed. Personally I love your views on games and gaming and I will miss your wry sense of humor. You brought a lot to The Escapist and I hope you can do the same in your future endeavours.

I tip my hat to you sir. You will be missed. I've only been a member of this site for a short time but seeing what it became I can tell that The Escapist is losing a great man. Farewell and I hope the future finds you a someplace you are happy.

Sorry to see you go, Russ. Whatever you work on in the future, be sure to tell us so we can all check it out :)

Good luck Russ, I will miss you. Have fun catching up with gaming's latest and greatest (Like Deus Ex for example).
Godspeed, I hope you keep having a fantastic career and that you can keep up being the badass that you are.
To one of my gaming greatest inspirations, thank you.
Sincerely, Xavier Peypoch.

/salute
Good luck Russ, you will be missed.

^^^^^This

Everything that's been said in this thread.

See you, cowboy.

Ride with your head held high.

We salute you sir.

Thank you for your contribution to this site, and what this site has done for me.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna miss you. Good luck at whatever comes next.

Russ Pitts:
Goodbye is Still Goodbye

After five years, six Webby Awards, two Streamy nominations, a G.A.N.G. Award nomination, two dozen video series, over 1,000 written articles, hundreds of millions of page views, quadruple digit percentage traffic growth and a Time Magazine "50 Best Websites" mention, I have decided that it is time for me to move on to new adventures.

Read Full Article

I will honestly miss you Mr. Pitts, since hearing your opinions in the podcast have been some of the funniest and most interesting times Ive had here. Good luck for the future :)

Where ever you go I wish you the best. Thanks for everything you've done, It's been a pleasure and a privilege.

Goodbye Russ, I wish you good luck in your future endeavours.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here