Feed Dump: Two-Foot Earspan

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Two-Foot Earspan

We didn't even know you could measure an earspan, but there you are. Thanks Guiness!

Watch Video

Damn, that's a lot of hats. This bodes ill.

I've been loving their intros lately. The way Graham introduces everyone (plus their own comments) makes me chuckle every time.

"Toe the line!"

That story about the Indian politician sounds like something you'd see in a Mel Brooks movie or something. Too funny :D

If they made that Gillgan's Vamipires show, I'd watch it...

I live in Ogden, Utah. I saw this guy with the cow. I didn't do anything. Am I a bad person?

I do approve of that hat. Pichuu!
also, that hat is phat. tis a mad hat. a real hat-trick.
(someone should stop me with a huge rock before i continue with this.)

I still got my eye on you moon....

Puchuu~

I wasn't meeting my tilde quota for the week, so luckily that hat came along and presented me with an opportunity

Feed Dump: come or the accents, stay for the were-porpoises!

Last week we had Prostitute Kathleen, and this week she's already opening franchises? You go girl! Though you might be a bit too swamped by all that... :p

This is the reason I come to the Escapist on Wednesdays.

Well, while I'm here, I might as well go see what twenty-minute rant Yahtzee packed into five minutes this week.

1. "Pichuu~ '*punch!' Aghhh! that hurts [ugly face]~~~"

2. um... it's the Chinese moon festival, an "autumn/harvest festival" (not unlike Thanksgiving), where families get together, and eat dinner together (it's very much agriculture based...) and because of the accuracy of the lunar calender, it's always set on an full moon night, right between(after?)harvest. After the hard day of work, the family would sit under the moon light, have dinner, and "enjoy the view of the full moon"... with the family... etc... me Chinese by the way... grew up with that... and lets not forget the "sweet rice dumpling" look it up; a rice made, mochi like food, soak in boiling water (soup, after cooked with the (i'd like to call it "soup mochi" instead) filled with sweet flavored gel filings, it taste better than it sounds... trust me..

Graham_LRR:
Two-Foot Earspan

We didn't even know you could measure an earspan, but there you are. Thanks Guiness!

Watch Video

I was kinda thinking that it was the other Guinness that was involved, not the world records people >_>

1. "Pichuu~ '*punch!' Aghhh! that hurts [ugly face]~~~"

2. um... it's the Chinese moon festival, an "autumn/harvest festival" (not unlike Thanksgiving), where families get together, and eat dinner together (it's very much agriculture based...) and because of the accuracy of the lunar calender, it's always set on an full moon night, right between(after?)harvest. After the hard day of work, the family would sit under the moon light, have dinner, and "enjoy the view of the full moon"... with the family... etc... me Chinese by the way... grew up with that... and lets not forget the "sweet rice dumpling" look it up; a rice made, mochi like food, soak in boiling water (soup, after cooked with the (i'd like to call it "soup mochi" instead) filled with sweet flavored gel filings, it taste better than it sounds... trust me..

Why you killing me so!

Corruption: Yes We Can!

Hilarious.
As always.
But now, thinking about the vid, i can't remember a single joke, tho i can remember i laughed several times...
Gah, my brain's stopped working!

Jandau:
Last week we had Prostitute Kathleen, and this week she's already opening franchises? You go girl! Though you might be a bit too swamped by all that... :p

You win the thread!

Do you guys just catalogue which hats you have used or did you just make all of the outros at once and just had a sort of assembly line of hats?

orangeapples:

I was kinda thinking that it was the other Guinness that was involved, not the world records people >_>

They are the same people.

They were at some point at the very least.

My understanding is that India has taken corruption to a whole new level, and left the Western world in the dust quite a while ago. Andy Zaltsman told me so!

Loved the pony jam shirt, wow that's an obscure reference. Also, the after credits extra was sweet.
Also, I was annoyed when Cathleen was acting as an American, but then she explained it and I was happy.

Oh, come on, why couldn't Matt do an imitation of Kathleen? Where is the pride? He has to get even.

I loved the final bit with Vampyres on ice. Made me smile.

Also:

What?

Nobody delivers the 'Toe the line' line like Matt.

Because that was stellar.

Graham. Without you the internet is but a hollow shell. Thank you for that amazing song. I must now get tickets to this cruise.

Puchuuu~

I'm so happy that Graham (and possibly other LRR Crew) has seen Excel Saga. <3

Well, now for an odd little factoid.

The Gilligan's Island theme song is actually set in Iambic Pentameter.

Interestingly enough, you can actually sing Emily Dickinson's poem's to the theme song of Gilligan's Island.

Good ol' rock.

Jandau:

Well, I'm not sure opportunities with youths are actually legal. Even less so than regular prostitution...

I want Vamps on Ice as well! I've already been in Vamps the Musical, this is better!

I will say it, because you're all thinking it....

VAMPIRES ON A PLANE!

Ok, that tops the bomb squad being called to me high school for a makeup box under a desk...

Rakor:
I will say it, because you're all thinking it....

VAMPIRES ON A PLANE!

*Stands up*

Enough is Enough!

I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERF-CKING VAMPIRES ON THIS MOTHERF-CKING PLANE!

I tried introducing a friend to excel saga, he didn't like it. Sigh.

Great show guys.

For those who must see to believe.

Most surprising news according to this site: "vampire" is apparently its own genre now.

"No more of that silly 'horror' or 'fantasy' nonsense! We want nothing to do with those nerds!"

EDIT:
"Say it, out loud."
"Conga line on the Lido Deck."

Hey can anyone help me find the real articles on wikileaks.
I keep trying to get to their archives but it keeps saying their server's down or something like that.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 67218)