Critical Miss: LESBIANS

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

I sat there for 10 seconds going "Wait... What did..."

But then I got it and laughed. Now I have lesbians on the mind though.

I have been misled? But it would take a tactical geni- CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

And the stupidity talked about in the comic will continue until we figure out a way to get away from the ad supported model where page loads, no matter how misleading the link that got the person there was, equal money.

I completely missed the joke the first read through.

Nicely done.

Vrach:
So is this satire on the long-ongoing trend of Escapist News Section using misleading titles?

Anyway, well done :)

Would the Escapist treat us that way?

Anyway, couldn't help but think of Boston Legal

This entire strip feels like this video. But unlike the video once you get the joke, you will be impressed beyond thunderdome.

For some reason, I initially thought it would be about Scott Pilgrim. Still, quite funny as always.

Zachary Amaranth:

Vrach:
So is this satire on the long-ongoing trend of Escapist News Section using misleading titles?

Anyway, well done :)

Would the Escapist treat us that way?

It does it so often, I have a link for you less than a day old right now:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.311854-Scientists-Want-To-Put-Spiders-In-Your-Blood

Also, awesome vid, love that actor :>

Trogdor1138:
Now I have lesbians on the mind though.

That's me all the time. But seriously, I'm surprised so many people took that long to get it.

I... don't... get it... what was the punchline?

Vrach:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.311854-Scientists-Want-To-Put-Spiders-In-Your-Blood

Yes, I know. I was being faceteous.

Also, yes, I love Spader as Alan Shore.

Don't worry we lesbians this comic.

Pffft, ooooh. I get it now. That was pretty good. It took me a while, but well done!

Hilarious, sneakiest joke in a long time.

I see what you did there...

Also, at first I misread 'readership' as 'relationship'. That would have given all sorts of new meaning to your comics.

Well, that was certainly disappointing.

Zachary Amaranth:

Vrach:

Yes, I know. I was being faceteous.

Aye, I guessed, was just unsure with the whole internet text vs. tone of message thing. Also, cheers for a new word :P

LOL! awesome. also was that the addition of Cleavage I saw?

The Vogue thing says "7 tips on how to look good eatin' dick."

still don't get it

Is it wrong that i really really REALLY want want Erin and Sharon to passionatly make out? Their hating eachother could really just be EXTREAM sexual tension. Why? Why do you refuse to pander to your audience!

I'm not sure how it happened, but I think that I WASN'T misled. Given how many things are trying to get traffic nowadays by including 'gay' or 'lesbian' somewhere in their plot description or list of characters, I actually assumed the 'LESBIANS' issue was going to be about this very type of marketing ploy.

And it is! Thanks! I also didn't really want to see lesbians today, so double thanks!

No idea what is going on.

Hambeast?

What is it with people insulting Stout with things that don't make sense given her character design? She's been called titless, but she's clearly drawn with an average bust. Now she's being called fat when she's a little bit scrawny if anything.

It's especially weird since lately they've clearly started trying to use Erin as sex appeal.

Wow I'm really slow today, took me a while to get it.

Good one, well played.

Oh, DAMMIT. Took me a while to get that.

Still waiting for people to explain what joke was made here...

Oi! I was promised lesbians! Now deliver, damnit!

*slams fist

But yeah, if there's a joke, I don't get it.

Is that a monitor in the second pannel? Is the boss so evil that she keeps a security camera pointed upon each of her overworked peons?

Fronzel:
Hambeast?

What is it with people insulting Stout with things that don't make sense given her character design? She's been called titless, but she's clearly drawn with an average bust. Now she's being called fat when she's a little bit scrawny if anything.

It's especially weird since lately they've clearly started trying to use Erin as sex appeal.

It's pretty simple, actually: When women want to bully other women, they will often engage in verbal and emotional abuse, trying to make them feel like they don't measure up to the alledged platonic ideal of womanhood. In this case, Sharon is trying to give Erin body image issues, or else trying to play off ones that Erin might already have.

On an unrelated note: needs more Penny.

Was it me or were the characters in this strip ACTUALLY cuter?... or was that the point... DAMN YOU SUBTLETY!!!

Am I the only one who clicked on this faster then normal..?

"9 tips on how to look good eating dick"

My sentiments exactly about those fucking magazines.

I didnt get the joke....

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or