Tales from the Table: Chapter 12: A Tale of a Princess and an Elf

Pages PREV 1 2

Amazing. Keep up the good work!

I wonder why, however, this series doesn't get more attention from the escapist community. Sure, the first few may not have been necessarily great, but they definitely weren't bad.

You guys deserve much more of an audience than what you've got.

Goldeneye1989:
HAIR SOME GOD DAM EXTRA'S please. :D

The Dm guy is great and all but, a little more different.

That's the point. In a D&D campaign, the DM has to act all the characters, and it sometimes ends up sounding stupid. It also fits in with his character, which is way more enthusiastic about the acting than the players.

Uh... ok. Some plot would be nice. Just about anything, really. And no, cliches don't count.

Loving this show, really loving it. Great humor, and even a bit of drama!
Just plain awesome.
Also, nice hair!

This show just keeps getting better. I've enjoyed it since the beginning but ever since you gave the D&D part an overarching plot and started developing your players, I've been really impressed with the show.

Great ep guys! Some of the best character/story we've had so far // I was laughing the whole way through but in the good way // GM's being cunning is always fun // Also, me thinks the Barbarian likes the Princess

-M

Goldeneye1989:
HAIR SOME GOD DAM EXTRA'S please. :D

The Dm guy is great and all but, a little more different.

It makes sense for him to play all the roles because that's what a real DM does. Besides, he plays each role brilliantly, like the crazy dude at the end.

Reptiloid:
Uh... ok. Some plot would be nice. Just about anything, really. And no, cliches don't count.

There is a plot. There's the whole thing with Crysen in the DnD realm and then there's the characters' random real-life events. A perfect portrayal of a group of DnD players.

My other thoughts on this video are; awkward nakedness for the win& Helllloooooo Legs!

-M

Episode 11 ends - Thordan is heart-broken, episode 12 begins - girlfriend who? I don't remember a girl dumping me and me being sad about it

Wow, that portrayal of the old man (and his tea cosy) reminded me of Terry Jones at his finest. Good job!

(Yes, I'm only now watching this series, so sue me >_>)

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here