Trailers: Saints Row 3 - Trailer

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Saints Row 3 - Trailer

This game just looks better and better with each new trailer.

Watch Video

Wait what, is this Saints Tron 3?! I am so completely confused now...

This is...
But they look like...
So it's both....

EEEEKKK!!
I WANT THIS!

Saints Row 3 + Tron = GOTY

GIVE ME NOW, MOTHA FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!

*Foams at mouth for a bit*

Some how I think Volition has an issue with Anonymous.

OT: kay, this game is officially GOTY.

Sweet Jesus, have mercy, that's good. I can't describe in how many ways this inspires confidence

WanderingFool:
GIVE ME NOW, MOTHA FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!

*Foams at mouth for a bit*

YAAY, GIVE IT TO UZZzz... *Dies from heart attack.*

My only hope, you get a special weapon or armor from doing that, because then I can make a glowing Nyan Furry Kitty in Saints Row 3. Seriously, the most original idea for a outfit in a game I've ever come up with.

Still, 2 more months.

I've never played a Saints Row game.

That may soon change.

This just makes it way more harder for me to wait to months till my preorder arrives

what the shit.

Wow, they are trying to cover every possible base with this one aren't they?

Just... please don't be super buggy.

so lets review...in this game so far you can;

-shoot a cannon using civilians or yourself as ammo
-hit people with giant dildos
-have a fire fight while FREE FALLING from a plane
-fight a gang to masked wrestlers
-and now go into the matrix/tron to fight a rival mob

.....TAKE MY MONEY!!!

That's not all. According to wikipedia "While completing some missions, the player may be given a choice of options to finalize the mission. For example, they may opt to destroy a rival gang's boat, including the prostitutes aboard, or instead capture it, and sending the prostitutes to the Saints' headquarters to boost the gang's morale. In another case, the player has the option of using a gigantic bomb to demolish one of the skyscrapers in the city; though they will gain a great deal of respect for the action, it will alter the city's skyline for the rest of the game and cause non-player characters to react differently to the Saints, while leaving the building standing allows it to be used as a headquarters for the Saints.[5] New Activities have been introduced alongside many from previous Saints Row games."

Yeah. Choices that actually have effects. Not moral mind you, but seriously, this might actually be the first game to pull that off. Can you believe it?

ZeoAssassin:
so lets review...in this game so far you can;

-shoot a cannon using civilians or yourself as ammo
-hit people with giant dildos
-have a fire fight while FREE FALLING from a plane
-fight a gang to masked wrestlers
-and now go into the matrix/tron to fight a rival mob

.....TAKE MY MONEY!!!

This.

Good god, Volition is just after my wallet at this point, aren't they? A gang of Mexican wrestlers? If they allow us to wear fucking Tron-like outfits in this game, my ass is going down to Gamestop and preordering it RIGHT NOW!

Shouldn't this be called "Deckers Trailer" or "Deckers.die" like on the saintsrow Youtube channel?

I WANT THIS SO HARD.

Mr.K.:
Wait what, is this Saints Tron 3?! I am so completely confused now...

More like Saints Shadowrun 3 SWISH!

OT: I think it needs to be said...

AWESOME!

This is ridiculous. This game can't possibly do everything this good. What's the catch? Where is the sucky part? It looks too good to be true. It will probably end up being a bad port for PC. No, don't do that to yourself Adam. Think happy thoughts.

If the game was purely this, I'd still want it.

But it has a Mexican Wrestling gang as well?

Sorry Gabe, Valve is now second to Volition.

This game is far too realistic make it crazier

This game just seems more and more epic with every trailer it spits up. Just awesome...
I can't wait any longer, *sdgskdjrgkgjskrg*!!!!

It's official, this game is getting a pre-order. I'm not usually a fan of sandbox crime games but I will so rock out loud when this comes out.

And apparantly the captcha agrees with me. First word is "sabbath." Take that what you will. ^-^

It's like they had one of those brainstorming sessions where they come up with everything and anything that could be in the game, then said "Fuck it, let's do all of it."

Just two months, just two months... I can hold out for two months.... I can... AAAARGH! Want it now!!!

No, wait, calm. Seriously, this is an aspect of the game I hadn't really hear much about. It looks very different, and pretty interesting. If they manage to match the quality of gameplay Saints 1 and 2 had, this will be an amazing experience.

God I will enjoy this soooo much! I can't wait for this game.

Awesome! If they left the ability to customize your character just like in SR2 plus all the cool stuff they've shown so far I will get this game, without a doubt.

I've ignored most of the trailers, since I already know that I'm buying it. If only I could import my character from Saints Row 2, but we're moving to PS3 on this one.

*EXPLODE*...Damn it, Volition. That used to be my dick!

The question is not 'how can Volition do this?' The question is 'what is wrong with everybody else?' Everybody knows that Tron is awesome, bad movies rule and sluts in bikinis kick ass. Why don't they put them in high profile games anymore?

Good show, all involved.

Ok preordering now but I can't figure out if I should get it for PC or console. Console will run better but PC may have insane mods (as if this game needs more insane). Think a 9500 GT and 2 gigs of ram will run this?

getoffmycloud:
This game is far too realistic make it crazier

That is probably what the project manager is saying every week to these guys with a stupid grin on his face. "MAKE IT CRAZIER! MOAR, MOAR, MOAR!"

Not that I care. I think that's awesome.

kajinking:
Ok preordering now but I can't figure out if I should get it for PC or console. Console will run better but PC may have insane mods (as if this game needs more insane). Think a 9500 GT and 2 gigs of ram will run this?

As a PC gamer I wouldn't advise you to buy it on PC until you see the system requirements and actual gameplay footage on PC. After Saints Row 2 I can't trust Volition. If you really want to pre-order, get it for console.

Double post

ARGH, DAMN YOU NOVEMBER! Y U NO HERE ALREADY!?
Damn, the game just keeps looking more and more awesome.

I actually just came. Why the fuck is it not November yet!?!?!?!?

...maybe I should start caring about this game.

Adam Jensen:
This is ridiculous. This game can't possibly do everything this good. What's the catch? Where is the sucky part? It looks too good to be true. It will probably end up being a bad port for PC. No, don't do that to yourself Adam. Think happy thoughts.

The driving controls will be subpar, the PC version will be VERY poorly optimized and the game will be dissapointigly easy. Like in SR2 we won't give a damn about any of that because the rest is tits-on-fire amazing.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here