Trailers: Street Fighter X Tekken - TGS Cinematic Trailer

Street Fighter X Tekken - TGS Cinematic Trailer

It's true, the bigger they are the harder they fall.

Watch Video

That was hilarious. I love Street Fighter, and the one Tekken game I use to have I really liked. Looks like it could be awesome.

That quite a funny funny trailer. I always did wonder if those two would had a grudge match beforehand which look like I was right. Also what up with Zangief spitting out his drink everything she touch his arm?

Despite the fact that I have always found Rufus and Bob to be extremely lame characters, that was just some great entertainment right there.

Scarim Coral:
That quite a funny funny trailer. I always did wonder if those two would had a grudge match beforehand which look like I was right. Also what up with Zangief spitting out his drink everything she touch his arm?

I'm guessing that it's because Zangief hates beautiful women. Although he is quite eager to beat her up.

hah i more thoroughly enjoyed this trailer than the previous one! Then again i think the previous one was done by the Tekken Team and this one is most definitely done by the Street Fighter Team!

Capcom, skip making the game, just make funny shorts like these.

If only the games could be this hilarious.

It's nice to see the lighter side of games with these kind of shorts. Then again, is it even possible to sell Bob and Rufus as serious fighters? In the end it's a great idea for a trailer executed perfectly.

Jikuu:

Scarim Coral:

I'm guessing that it's because Zangief hates beautiful women. Although he is quite eager to beat her up.

Symbolism of love-love explosion!!! *sigh* Oh Japan... think of some new jokes please...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here