Trailers: Guild Wars 2 - Asura Featurette

Guild Wars 2 - Asura Featurette

This sequel is well worth the wait.

Watch Video

I'm getting a very "Morrowind" sort of vibe from all that.

Well, if nothing else, the environments are certainly rather pretty.

JUST TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY, ALL OF IT.

Man, I can't wait for this game to be released.

BlindTom:
I'm getting a very "Morrowind" sort of vibe from all that.

That's probably thanks to Jeremy Soule. He did the music for the Elder Scrolls series as well as Guild Wars. And Jeff Grubb, who co-created Dragonlance and Forgotten Realms (upon which The Elder Scrolls games are loosely based), and is now loremaster and continuity director at ArenaNet.

And to anyone who thinks GW2 isn't a big deal:
(Real in-game emote, by the way.)

Still going to play a Charr. But I'm tempted to make their city my adopted home :P Can't beat epic monolithics floating pyramids.

*Reads page on Asura* So classes aren't locked by race and you will be able to play an Asura warrior? If I get GW2 I'm going to have to make an Asura and have them tank.

Ok so its pretty, but if a game was as successfull as he was pretty, then aion should have dominated the galaxy by now...

Sheep, you don't have to be a warrior to tank. You can tank as an elementalist, necromancer and guardian, too. But you don't have to be limited to tanking: you can switch your 'job' because GW2 doesn't want to force the holy trinity on you.

Leviathan_:
JUST TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY, ALL OF IT.

Man, I can't wait for this game to be released.

They've already taken my money. Pre-ordered it about a month ago.

Thunderios:
Sheep, you don't have to be a warrior to tank. You can tank as an elementalist, necromancer and guardian, too. But you don't have to be limited to tanking: you can switch your 'job' because GW2 doesn't want to force the holy trinity on you.

No shit but the idea of an Asuran warrior and Asuran tanking makes me laugh so I want to make a warrior tank.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here