Unskippable: Sonic and the Black Knight

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Sonic and the Black Knight

Yes, you read that correctly. The Black Knight. No, not the Monty Python one, that would be awesome.

Watch Video

I may never of directly seen "Blaze the Cat" in a game I've played before but I know her when I see her.

Also good point on the whole lack of a Freedom Fighter Sonic Universe game compared to all of these Fable/Story Book games

Oh, I so enjoy this sonic brand of silly.

And that they are so serious about it.
Almost makes me want to play this game. Maybe I'll pick it up if I see it in a bargain bin.

Merlina The Wizard?! Who gets paid to write the story for these games? Really, I want to know, because I can do a better job for half the price. No joke, I've won awards for writing, small ones, but akwards non the less. I'm 90% sure I can come up with something better than Merlina The Wizard. How about Morrigana The Sorcerers? Heh? Heh? see what I did there?

There, I fixed it :P

Paul's statement (or Graham's, I'm not too sure now) about the fact that Sonic Team wants to make other games but have to keep throwing in Sonic for some reason seems to be true after watching this. Also, I agree that the wizard should have teleported instead of summoning Sonic as I think trying to summon a being from another dimension takes longer and probably would require a lot more concentration which is a bad idea because, you know, you are surrounded by your enemies.

And how the heck did Shadow, Knuckles and Purple-Cat-Lady get there before Sonic?!?

Why? Why would you (Sonic Team) do something like this?!

Can't have a Sonic game without weird sexual tension between him and a human, that would just be silly.

a crow named Russell? smooth.

First of all, why does this game exist? Second, how did it get three positive review scores??? http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii/sonic-and-the-black-knight

why are sonic games so damn stupid they dont need a story just let him run and jump on things

Lucane:
I may never of directly seen "Blaze the Cat" in a game I've played before but I know her when I see her.

Also good point on the whole lack of a Freedom Fighter Sonic Universe game compared to all of these Fable/Story Book games

she the sonic counter part in the sonic rush series.

Sonic Team: "For God's sake, just let us make a JRPG already!"

I kind of suprise that you didn't comment on how can he still run at super speed without getting a stomach cramp (he did run after swollening that chilli dog) or the fact that girl is somehow stong enough to pull Sonic back. (Seriously shouldn't she get drag away from his super speed?)

Awkward sexual tension is the best! :D

Good to see Russell again

I do have to think of Apocalypse Lane now... the world is likely to go down with games like this.

Also pretty much when you think this cutscene couldn't get anymore weird they change it into a storyboard cutscene...

was good to see Russel Crow again though :D

I was with the cutscene until Knuckles responded to the name Gawain...

I've just got one question: what group of fans or element of the development team actually WANTS to see Sonic fuck a human(oid) girl? He's annoying, he's like three feet tall, he's a blue hedgehog and he does not appear to have a dick. Also his resume entirely consists of various ways to say, "Super fast!" and "Champion chili dog eater!", both of which suggest having...um, 'finished the stage' early and a progressively worsening heart condition.

Quijiboh:
Sonic Team: "For God's sake, just let us make a JRPG already!"

Quite frankly, I'm surprised that Graham and Paul resisted making any jokes about how JRPG-ish that cutscene was. Sure, it would've been too easy, but I was seriously waiting for a joke about how Sonic stumbled into a Final Fantasy game.

First, yes. I totally agree that the Sonic games should try to take more aspects from the comic/TV show continuity. In there we have less humans and more animals. Thus, we can avoid this annoying beastiality/furry joke a bit. Not to mention it makes the stories a bit better when we have less humans to fuck around with.

Second, no. You must keep doing more sonic games. When you do them, they are funny and it is awesome. Need I say more?

Tel_Windzan:

And how the heck did Shadow, Knuckles and Purple-Cat-Lady get there before Sonic?!?

that purple cat is named Blaze the cat

In this world Knuckles,Shadow and Blaze are all knights part of king Arther's round table. They also have different names as well.

"Oh I see running away are we?"

No, don't stop making Sonic videos, you're not the only ones gawking at the ridiculousness!

Jeez that was terrible!

I can see something bad happens and Arthur he's transformed into the Black Knight BUT "Merlina"... WTF!?

I'm still trying to accept going from this Merlin...

to THIS Merlin!

Oh Russell you so Russell.

warlock257:
Good to see Russell again

Yus, been some time since we last saw Russell :D

OT: Noooo, don't leave Russell, we promise eyeballs next time, not just a empty socket D:

Also, I bet...well, I bet monopoly money that if they replaced all the sonic in the game with something else...it might actually have been good...just maybe :p

C'mon, guys, isn't making fun of Sonic games like beating dead children by now? :P

It's been so long since I've played an actual good Sonic game. What to those good games? Oh I know! The Sonic team is trying to send us a message through the crappy games, we have to rescue them and let them develop different games.

I am stunned and amazed that this exists

You guys should keep doing these videos as public service announcements, if nothing else, for those of us who have never actually looked into the "recent Sonic games suck" truism. Not even my 12-year-old Nintendo-fanboy self would have wished this on Sonic fans.

Used to know quite a few terminal Sonic fans, most of whom probably defended this game (and the many others from the past ten years or so) despite themselves. Damn man, but the Sonic fandom is every bit as masochistic as seen in that one ENN episode.

Unrelated, maybe it's just me, but boy has the past decade for Sonic Team (and Sega to a wider degree) resembled one extended Les Dennis episode of Extras. It'd be incredibly uncomfortable if it weren't so tragically funny.

They might as well get Unleashed and Colors out of the way if they're so bent on Sonic.

At least then we can see Eggman be successful at something.

ChocoFace:
a crow named Russell? smooth.

Check out some of the older Unskippables. Russel's pretty much a recurring character.

First thought: Oh dear sweet Caroline, this game actually does exist. I thought that YZ was just joking about it on Game Damage.

Second thought: Well at least we got Russel.

Second thought: So he gets sucked into a vortex without his second chili dog, and his main complaint is that he didn't get to finish the bad guy off. You've changed Sonic. You've changed.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 67218)