LoadingReadyRun: Annette: Internet Receptionist

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Annette: Internet Receptionist

Hey, it's a dirty, thankless job, but somebody has to do it.

Watch Video

Cool, the Internet has Jay Leno episodes.

Wait a minute... the screen the guy is using isn't plugged in...

Kathleen was amazing but Andy's "He's so fluffy!" line just cracked me right up! Fantastic idea this week guys, great work!

"That's what you get for being honest". Ha, I remember those days.. wait, no, I've never surfed adult sites when I was younger. No, not in the slightest. Phew, saved that one.

Gotta wonder what that person on the phone said that made Kathleen go back to describing cat pictures. Also I don't have any cocaine or spare money, but is it alright if I just send Andy a psychic high-five for being a hilarious person? He should do more things if he can.

Yeah... the internet can be a scary place. I would never take that job. And imagine all the overtime you'd probably have to do.

Go Andy! Great to see him again.

Ulquiorra4sama:

Yeah... the internet can be a scary place. I would never take that job. And imagine all the overtime you'd probably have to do.

Damn, ninjad on recognizing that. Only a true cHustle fan would know, kudos to you sir.

That stinger just tore me up, best laugh of the day.

On a side note, I almost can't believe I got through the rickrolling days without ever seeing 2 girls 1 cup OR tubgirl.

nice it must have been hard to write this video

That coffee mug was empty. I call shenanigans.

Also, I am now glad that I have never seen 2Girls1Cup.

EDIT:

Ulquiorra4sama:

Is it just me, or does that guy look like a slightly shorter version of Graham from LRR?

EDIT: Okay, that is Graham. I'm glad my eyes still work. Now leave my poor inbox alone. It never hurt anybody.

It's weird, I kept feeing like it was dragging, like it was getting too long, or not going anywhere, but then it kept being funny and in the end might be one of my favorites of your most recent videos.

And Andy in the stinger was amazing. "I don't think I want to work here anymore," great delivery, although Andy seems to be able to turn any video into gold.

So many injokes. Plus a gratuitous Andy. Nice.

Loved the Nickelback slam but Andy's read at the end takes the cake for funniest bit.

Zhukov:

EDIT:

Ulquiorra4sama:

Is it just me, or does that guy look like a slightly shorter version of Graham from LRR?

If I had to guess, I would say that's because that is Graham.

Zhukov:

EDIT:

Ulquiorra4sama:

It's not just you. It is Graham from a couple years ago. They did this back when they still ran around youtube. Basically they wanted to prove a point about the internet. And they kinda succeeded.

Varya:

Ulquiorra4sama:
-youtube snip-

Damn, ninjad on recognizing that. Only a true cHustle fan would know, kudos to you sir.

Damn the pair of you for being quick on the draw!

excellent use of the wikipedia, first link not in parenthesis or italics ending up eventually on philosophy.

i missed andy so much. it's good to see him again. :) think he's sticking around for a bit?

Huh, wonder why they needed to have that many kittens cheering them up...

Great video this week but why did you have to remind me of of...ugh I can't even name it. Curse you best friend for showing me that video!

Well Annette better be getting decent health coverage, what with all the viruses out there.

And later that day, Kathleen and Andy commited suicide.

The end.

Zhukov:

EDIT:

Ulquiorra4sama:

Trust me be glad you didn't see it.

Andy made me lol. You must have heads the size of cars that you can keep coming up with cool-ass comedy like this.

Respect for the wikipedia philosphy ending nudge :D

"Oh... I... I don' want to work here anymore"

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

That is all.

I have never gained such a level of appreciation for the mute button until the last part of the sketch. I also feel very sorry of both Kathleen and Andy for having to recite it.

Tuscon or Bust FTW!

Great one guys!

Ah the internet. I think the guy link surfing on wiki was the best.

Lets just say they now have a video full of potential t-shirt captions.

I'm crying with laughter. Mainly because of the stinger. The contrast of Kathleen's dry delivery to Andy's mentally insane blind optimism was super effective!

Well... that was mildly disturbing...

lol. Loved the Nickleback part. It's so true.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here