Trailers: Shadow of the Colossus - Trailer

Shadow of the Colossus - Trailer

Shadow of the Colossus finally makes its way to the PS3.

Watch Video

That's... 7... years...
Wow, a long time.
Why release it again for the PS3?

So... on a completely unrelated note, who wants to buy me a PS3? Anyone?

Also, a large TV to plug it into.

Damn, the game still looks great after all these years.

One of the best soundtracks too.

Can't wait.

That game was worth every penny.

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!!!!

I can't freaking wait!

Did anyone see what box art they're using for ICO? It was blink-n-you'll-miss-it at the very end.

Did anyone see what box art they're using for ICO? It was blink-n-you'll-miss-it at the end with the PS3 ad.
EDIT: Aaack double post

A great chance to play Ico, a game that is nearly impossible to find in Portugal. As for Shadow of the Colossus, iīm ready to relive that awesome game in HD as a bonus :)

Landis963:
Did anyone see what box art they're using for ICO? It was blink-n-you'll-miss-it at the end with the PS3 ad.

Far as I heard, itīs got the usual ugly american box art but you can flip it for the european version.

Juan Regular:

Landis963:

Far as I heard, itīs got the usual ugly american box art but you can flip it for the european version.

Looks like the European art in the trailer. I mean, why in the world would they want to use the ugly-ass US box art? That crap caused me to not buy the game.

Am I insane that I'm buying this collection eventhough I have both the original games?

...Probably, but fuck it.

Excited :D

0:54, DAT MUSIC.

It makes me want to hang onto shit! Walls, buildings, door frames. Whatever.

Irridium:

Juan Regular:

Landis963:

Looks like the European art in the trailer. I mean, why in the world would they want to use the ugly-ass US box art? That crap caused me to not buy the game.

Ah yeah, joystiq seemed to have it wrong there.
Both sides have the european cover.

Casual Shinji:
Am I insane that I'm buying this collection eventhough I have both the original games?

...Probably, but fuck it.

Think of it, as updating your favourite films to a newer format.

You wouldn't want to watch Star Wars on VHS over Blu-Ray would you?

Soxafloppin:
Excited :D

0:54, DAT MUSIC.

It makes me want to hang onto shit! Walls, buildings, door frames. Whatever.

Fuck man, I can't let go of anything, this sandwich ain't going nowhere!

Whoa that takes me back. Haven't played it since the first time through. Think I may pick this up, I never did play ICO...

Daystar Clarion:

That may not be the best example to use, since George keeps changing things...

BehattedWanderer:
Whoa that takes me back. Haven't played it since the first time through. Think I may pick this up, I never did play ICO...

Daystar Clarion:

You know what I mean.

Content aside, you want to experience your favourite things to their highest quality.

I thought they were updating the graphics for the PS3 or was I misinformed?

I kinda wanna buy a PS3, just for that game.

Daystar Clarion:

BehattedWanderer:

Daystar Clarion:

You know what I mean.

Content aside, you want to experience your favourite things to their highest quality.

You show me an unedited in content but modified in visual quality and sound definition version of the original trilogy, I show you a wad of cash and a willingness to believe, haha.

BehattedWanderer:

Daystar Clarion:

BehattedWanderer:

You know what I mean.

You show me an unedited in content but modified in visual quality and sound definition version of the original trilogy, I show you a wad of cash and a willingness to believe, haha.

Well, in the DVD edition there was the theatrical version. Don't know if it's the case for the Blu-Ray version though.

If Sony is announcing all the remakes of PS2 games, then that means Zone of the Enders is coming up too!

Well, considering this, ICO, 2 tales of games, and Starhawk, I think that I have more than enough of an incentive to get a PS3. Sony, I forgive you for releasing the PSP, I've already shoveled my hatred onto Nintendo.

I wish Pegi would make up her mind on how old she is....

I can't wait to get this again, I got the PS2 version when it first came out and I'm gonna do it again for the PS3 version

Just checked the Wiki entry to see how much longer I'd have to wait for this; I had no idea it was only 8 days away! Oh joyous revelation!! ^^
Never did play Ico, so I'm doubly looking forward to this package deal.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here