Trailers: Batman: Arkham City - Joker Trailer

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Batman: Arkham City - Joker Trailer

At this point I would think that Batman would fear bats less and clowns more.

Watch Video

Why did they have to push the PC release back, whyyyy ;.;

Awwwesoooommmeee.

Joker is looking more Ledger-ish after his little accident, it's great. A nice mix of TDK Joker and comics Joker

Eidos, all I have to say is this:

That is all

Darth Rahu:
Eidos, all I have to say is this

Eidos is quickly becoming my favorite company. However...

I really, really wish I could see Joker's voice actor when he does the whooping laugh.

Mark Hamille. No one holds a candle to his Joker. Sorry Heath but this guy IS the joker.

Whether playing him for laughs or for scares, Mark Hamill was, is, and will always be the best Joker in my humble opinion.

This- this I did not need to see. Just when I thought I had my excitement in check... ARGH it looks too good.
I have to say Tara Strong does a good Arleen Sorkin. Glad to see she's trying to keep Harley's voice consistent and not give it her own interpretation. It does sound *every* so slightly off at times but I can quite happily live with it. Harley's voice was the thing that was worrying me about this game.

SnakeoilSage:
Whether playing him for laughs or for scares, Mark Hamill was, is, and will always be the best Joker in my humble opinion.

When I hear the joker in my head it is ALWAYS Mark Hamill that I hear.

I hope Hamil reconsiders retiring as the voice for the joker. I hope Harley's voice stays as well. Those two really make the character more than anything else. Buying this when it comes out for pc!

This game might end up being too good.

dammit I wish I hadn't heard/seen this the anticipation is killing me

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE MY MONEY AND HOUSE AND FAMILY AND FREEDOM! *ahem* Anyway, it really looks like they improved the horrible boss fights. And the writing. ANd everything

...That's it, I'm breaking in there and stealing a copy, WHOS FUCKING WITH ME?

Wow, I'm really really hoping this is as good as it looks but i'm guarding myself because it's a seq....
FUCK IT! GIMMIE!! I will pay lotsa MONIES!

Alas, Mark Hamille, the world will weep after this game because Joker is gone forever. Very sad indeed. Still, looks like he's going out with a bang.

Also, did Batman just...kill someone? Can you survive a fall from that height after being knocked unconscious?

Sanaje:
Why did they have to push the PC release back, whyyyy ;.;

What. No way. Like, really, no way. There is no way they had to push the PC release back. No valid reason. Just. Argh. Damn.

Hold up, I'm gonna google it...

...!

...what bastards! First they screw up Hitman with this Absolution-absolutely-terrible-production-decisions, and now they push back the PC release date? I mean, I'm not surprised or anything, every PC game these days gets pushed back, but one month? In November? By the time Batman comes out again I'm gonna be melting my brain all over the Saints Row 3 CD box! And laughing at Skyrim!

Hm, what is this, Blade Runner? Ah, no, it's Arkham. I'd never know.

Game looks good, but God almighty if there isn't a copyright infringement in this city's skyline and color scheme.

"There is nothing wrong with you..."

Who of your nerds knows how that quote continues?

I do!

"... that I can not fix with my hands."

From The Dark Knight Returns, by Frank Miller.

Man , The Joker looks more intimidating then ever !

and holy shit , Tara Strong's impression of Arleen Sorkin's Harley Quinn voice is impressive , another thing that makes Tara one of my favorite voice actresses of all time. ^^

can't wait for this game!

Excuse me Batman, can you get out of the camera so I can get a better view of the villains? Thanks.

Awww yeah, this is a Do-want if I ever saw one!
^^

Woo! Tara Strong sounds awesome! And Please Hammer, don't hurt him!

The greatest part of this? We know Joker's not the big bad of this game. More likely than not, he's in the same place two-face and the Penguin are at: one of the local bosses that also have an interest in the puppet master of this city.

And Batman? He's the icing on the cake for them...

So at first I thought Joker just got some weird redesign, but then Harley said "You know Mr.J is sick"
Whats jokers illness in this game?

Frontastic:
Harley's voice was the thing that was worrying me about this game.

Yeah same here.

OT: As I was watching this, there was a small part of me that felt like saying "so when is this movie coming out?"

*looks over at wallet*

Me: *sigh* Sorry pal, it looks like you'll be going hungry again...

Can't sleep. . .clown'll eat me. Can't sleep. . .clown'll eat me. . .

You know, if I didn't already know that Harley had a different voice actor, I would have never noticed.

This game had me when I found out that the voice for Harley Quinn is the same as Twilight Sparkle.

Just take my money already! Also, speed up time by one month

-M

Sniper Team 4:
Alas, Mark Hamille, the world will weep after this game because Joker is gone forever. Very sad indeed. Still, looks like he's going out with a bang.

Also, did Batman just...kill someone? Can you survive a fall from that height after being knocked unconscious?

In Arkham Asylum when you pulled someone over the edge from high lengths he put a rope on them so they wouldn't fall and die, maybe that's what happens here too.

OT: This and Portal 2 are the only games I'm getting this year, hopefully it pays off.

Batman was never afraid of Bats -___- Nolan just added that in for lousy effect.

OT: I can't wait, it's on my to buy right away list

*twitchtwitch* Stop showing me how awesome this game is!! I'm already broke on Assassin's Creed Revelation :'( .

*money with wings flies away toward the heaven sky*

I'm glad I have convinced myself I don't need HD remakes of games I own the majority of on PS2 to buy this and UMVC3.

Dammit, the Bat would never have been this popular to me as a little kid, why is he so awesome now?

Also: Does anyone know if the music for the trailer was custom or was it part of something else?

Sanaje:
Why By the time Batman comes out again I'm gonna be melting my brain all over the Saints Row 3 CD box! And laughing at Skyrim!

Don't anger the Skyrim fans you gun toting gangster or we will ... shout very loudly at you.

Also, they need a Dr.Rockso mini boss before fighting the Joker.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here