Escapecraft: Cut The Crap

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Cut The Crap

Meet the players, problems, and possibilities in our latest video series.

Watch Video

heheheheh it kinda reminds me of red vs blue, but with minecraft and escapist stuff! looks real good.

Lolwhat?

Well it is good to see those guys still going at it and having fun.

The server looks awesome, too bad SMP was never really my thing...
Also, ponies at 2:03 :D

Wow this looks keen =D

Woohoo =D I love it =3

Ive missed so much being away from the Escapecraft server. D:

Edit: hahahahaha At 0:18 you can see my old house in Central! The one with the tree on top of it. Awesome!

YARGHH look at that :D

Ah yes, my favorite server might has a video series, this can't get any better. :D

For Escapia!!!

Oh this is neat.

I'll admit I'm rather confused what the plan is here, but I'm intrigued.

Also, nice to see a Saturday video!

I endorse this video in a wholly unbiased manner!

So is this a Red Vs. Blue type thing but taking place on a minecraft server run by the Escapist?

For the longest time we were the Un-offical Escapist Server.

A series on Saturday? Such a thing has been unheard of! And yet, I love it!
Also, I like the "fire looks yellow and doesn't spread" mod.

Yeah, I didn't think it was funny. The timing was bad or something. Also, I have no idea what's going on... it's Minecrafty... but that's all I got. Don't think I'll be watching this one.

That was so unfunny that it caused me physical pain.

Hey guys, chief video-makey-guy for Escapecraft here. :D

I can give you a little heads-up on what to expect from the series: we're a variety show, so we'll be doing some machinima-type efforts - comedy, parody and such - as well as general Minecraft info/tutorials (with a humorous twist), and coverage of events on the Escapecraft server such as building contests and survival challenges.

Basically, anything Minecraft-related, with a focus on our community. You'll soon see a cast of recurring characters appear throughout our videos.

And of course, we're an actual Minecraft server (server IP: escapecraft.com), so feel free to pay us a visit and see what we're all about - stick around and you might even get a spot in a future video!

-Haxx

I can dig it. As long as the next episode has more context and content. This struck me like a trailer more than an episode of something, but it interested me enough to keep my eyes on it.

god this looks epic

I wonder if they'll allow the community to join?

*edited* Sorry!

shrekfan246:
I can dig it. As long as the next episode has more context and content. This struck me like a trailer more than an episode of something, but it interested me enough to keep my eyes on it.

Yup, exactly. This was a trailer showcasing our server/community; it was posted today to coincide with our 1-year anniversary celebrations. The series proper should start next week.

This looks like a fun series!
I don't even play Minecraft, but I'm liking this.

Didn't see this coming, awesome to see the server have a video series

haxxorzd00d:

shrekfan246:

Yup, exactly. This was a trailer showcasing our server/community; it was posted today to coincide with our 1-year anniversary celebrations. The series proper should start next week.

I'll make sure to keep my eyes open for it next week then. Could be a nice addition to an otherwise boring Saturday afternoon. If it's going to be a Saturday show, of course.

Damnable series of tubes.

eacapecraft is the name of a series of adventure maps, in fact a lot of the 'puzzles' video was from escapecraft2.

We are the same now, and work together.

mmm... alright.

Im sure it will pic up after a few episdoes. and if anyone can go on the server I may pop in and out.

THough I hope we get to see the conan guy just go "if there are no wenches I shall build wenches" and then we just get a towering wench with him in front just saying "glorious".

haxxorzd00d:
Hey guys, chief video-makey-guy for Escapecraft here. :D

I can give you a little heads-up on what to expect from the series: we're a variety show, so we'll be doing some machinima-type efforts - comedy, parody and such - as well as general Minecraft info/tutorials (with a humorous twist), and coverage of events on the Escapecraft server such as building contests and survival challenges.

Basically, anything Minecraft-related, with a focus on our community. You'll soon see a cast of recurring characters appear throughout our videos.

And of course, we're an actual Minecraft server (server IP: escapecraft.com), so feel free to pay us a visit and see what we're all about - stick around and you might even get a spot in a future video!

-Haxx

I'm kind of hoping for a 'Will it burn?' section where Blackadder just sets fire to EVERYTHING to see if it sticks.

I didn't even know there was an escapist server...

Huh... I should check this out! And by this, I mean the minecraft server. Though... I might have to shelve my destructive impulses, I do so love my destructive impulses... So many buckets, so much lava, so little time...
edit: Also, I really need to get around to making my custom character skin... been meaning to do that...

Hope this picks up next episode. Good idea for having a Minecraft machinima, but the lack of plot, amount of lag on the video and lack of context are crushing for me.

With a bit of work, though - this could be pretty sweet! Might even re-join.

Whoever recorded this needs AA on in their GPU graphics options panel.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here