LoadingReadyRun: Duty Calls

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Duty Calls

Quests abound.

Watch Video

Who knew angels had such potty-mouths.

You know, I was totally wondering about the Gabriel gender thing. Spot-on lampshading at the end there.

How did paul see? I thought he was legally blind without glasses.

Heh, "reasonably attractive maiden."

connall:

Contacts, maybe.

Don Reba:
Heh, "reasonably attractive maiden."

connall:

Contacts, maybe.

he's just that much of a professional

connall:

It's not like he really needed to see. Most of the video his directions were probably to stare at the white blob that sounds like Kathleen.

aeric90:

connall:

It's not like he really needed to see. Most of the video his directions were probably to stare at the white blob that sounds like Kathleen.

He probably didn't even know Kathleen looked like Lady Gaga.

...Did anyone else think that?

Needs more, "But wait! There's more!"

Paul Saunders here for Magic Quest! Now available for the low low price of one killed dragon, one evil dragon, and your inevitable death!

+5 points for adding in the "won't notice you're doing it" bit. Like in Bioshocked and Le Cafe.
Also, angels have quotas on quests to give? I learn something new every day.

I found paul's character's profession a little funny considering what the implication of it's name now (in one part of the world at least) is.

... You get Martyred.
What?

Best joke of the day. Also I feel the "well just how x is he" "well he's sort of x" joke is getting used to often but maybe that's just me.

The walking down from heaven with the loud footstep noise bit, that made me laugh so hard.

i have always thought can you turn down a quest from god, as it turns out you can if you are paul

that WOULD be way better than tithing.

"josh you need to put at least ten percent of your income into your tithe"

"fine..."

(in my mind... screw that what does god need with my money is he behind on his rent?)

i would rather fight a dragon.

Heh, Gabriel as Gabrielle eh, it works.

ANyways, always be sure to read... er, listen to the fine print.

Heh, quite funny. But those quests really are dangerous, can't blame the peasant for not wanting to do it...

When she said short wizard, my mind went to Dio.

Oh Kathleen I'd never turn you down.

connall:

Once the camera starts rolling, he REALLY gets into character.

If Graham appeared in a scene, and Graham was doing the camera work, who was doing the camera work while Graham was in the shot?

Unless...

Graham has telekinesis!

And . . . it won't load for me. I thought I'd figured out this problem before: it seemed to get confused if I had multiple videos loading at once . . . but I was only loading this one video today.

Checkpoint was fun, I like that new Justin guy.

I fuckin love you guys.

Awesome. Yeah...those quests really aren't what they're cracked up to be. And since it's a holy quest, you probably not only get martyred but also don't get to bone any of the 'reasonably attractive' maidens. Bad deal all in all.

"How evil is he?" I was waiting for her to say "Quite".

Loved it... Very Python. :)

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Graham was originally going to play Gabriel, but we couldn't find a costume for him, so we did a gender switch.

Lady Kathleen:
Thanks for all the feedback guys! Graham was originally going to play Gabriel, but we couldn't find a costume for him, so we did a gender switch.

Graham plays the "Angel on the shoulder/Devil's advocate" too often anyway. And the stinger was pretty clever.

Hungry Donner:
And . . . it won't load for me. I thought I'd figured out this problem before: it seemed to get confused if I had multiple videos loading at once . . . but I was only loading this one video today.

I can't get it to load either.

Were on a mission from GHAAD!!!!

Jiefu:
If Graham appeared in a scene, and Graham was doing the camera work, who was doing the camera work while Graham was in the shot?

Unless...

Graham has telekinesis!

But who was tripod?!

(Also, James)

Lady Kathleen:

Reshoot!! Reshoot!! But KEEP the gender switch!! Just to fuck with us!! lol

Loved how stressed out Gabriel/Gabrielle was :P Oh, my the swearing. I suppose the rules become a little more relaxed once you're promoted to Archangel. I can only imagine the perks of being God's Voice on Earth. Certainly a company car.

It was weird seeing Paul without glasses, but he sold the shit out of the reluctant oppressed peasant. Loved the Monthy Python vibe.

Also- I lol'd at tithing in the stinger... Obscure medieval economic practices for the win!

This was perfection. The mock video games and writing videos are my favorite. The stinger was awesome too.

Keep up the amazing work guys.

I never knew angels looked like Lady Gaga's back-up dancers.

I thought there was going to be a 'sex of the angels' thing.

You know, last time I went on a quest from God, I didn't have to kill any dragons or wizards. I just had to talk to a bunch of people about God, and then kill a giant. The giant was the easy part, let me tell you.

Lady Kathleen:

You know, at some point I thought you sounded like Graham a bit. I figured it was due to spending so much time together, but maybe it's because the role was meant for him originally and knowing that you acted it a bit more that way?
I could also be completely wrong on that, mind you.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here