Name Game: Team Fortress Pikmin

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Team Fortress Pikmin

Yeah...it's pretty much that.

Read Full Article

I think the Demoman should have been a Yellow Pikmin holding bomb-rocks. ;D

I remember seeing this somewhere on your Tumblr. Glad to see you finally finished it. Also, it's good to hear that you won't be moving operations elsewhere (at least for a while). I've always felt that ANY feature on the Escapist, not just Name Game, deserved a bit of respect from me. After all, they've at least done something I haven't.

Anyway, keep this kind of work up. Pikmin TF2 would be loads of fun as well, I'd imagine. :P

EDIT: Whoops, the forum hiccuped and I posted twice. Don't know how someone posted in-between that hiccup... -scratches chin-

If you was from, where I was from, you'd be dead.
cuz you wouldn't be able to breath here

Being slave labour for Olimar's a good job mate.

I love it.

Why are the sniper and spy not wearing pants? suspicious....
Nice drawing though, you captured the classes' costumes in a basic way. Yet functional and understandable.
but the pants! why are the pants gone?

OMG, they're soo cute!! I demand a poster!!
Also, glad to hear you're not leaving, the text was enjoyable to read. I had no idea name game did so much for you, I'm glad to have been reading it since its start.

If I was changing my avatar, then the Pikmin Spah would be a certainty.

Oh too cute! Favorite is a tie between the Medic and the Soldier.
I want this as a shirt! Please.

Also, so glad you're staying :D

I secretly read your comics/drawing, and have not actually posted on one of them before. This is very cute though. Those little guys are awesome. I remember playing Pikmin on my game cube about...9 years ago now? Good memories. Please keep up your art, and keep it here! It's awesome :D

Damn you Opera.... double post.

Wah ha ha! The medic is a poison Pikmin. These are all great, and, unlike Root, I WILL change my avatar to one of these. I'm tired of the ghost haunting me.

I wasn't aware that there were rumors about you leaving. Needless to say, thanks for the assurance. Keep growing and being all rad and stuff. You're doing awesome things. Hell, you're getting to do concept art on a game. That's what I've been training to do my whole life and haven't done yet (not bitter at all, for real). Keep being awesome.

WTF is this? Wtf is that? Uh, well, anyways good to hear you and your project are staying because my thursdays would be much more dull without the Name Game.

monkey_man:
Nice drawing though, you captured the classes' costumes in a basic way. Yet functional and understandable.

The heavy is pantless too xD

Glad to see this comic is sticking around. Holds a special place in my heart as well. Maybe because I also worked at a game retail store and can relate :)

But yeah, would be a shame if you went.

Pikmin and TF2... I do love my little cauliflower men.

Ahem... Awwwww... so cute...

The spy should be a bulbmin.

Awwwwh, they're so adorable!

... ahem.

This is f*cking awesome! Its so f*cking well designed! All the pikmin f*cking work as their f*cking roles! I f*cking love TF2, because there is killing. F*ck.

TESTOSTERONE LEVEL REGAINED.

Jacob Haggarty:
Awwwwh, they're so adorable!

... ahem.

This is f*cking awesome! Its so f*cking well designed! All the pikmin f*cking work as their f*cking roles! I f*cking love TF2, because there is killing. F*ck.

TESTOSTERONE LEVEL REGAINED.

Nice save mate.

OT: This is some really cool fanart. I could never get into TF2, it's just not my type of game, but this is awesome!

Hexenwolf:

monkey_man:

The heavy is pantless too xD

Yeah, but that makes sense. The sophisticated spy without his pants? The survivalist Sniper without his pants? Odd. Heavy Who behaves like a 7 feet baby with a gun weighing 150 kilograms without pants? Quite normal. I suppose he deemed them for babies, and went pantsless to strike fear in the heats of the itty-bitty-tiny-babymen! "What's that Sandvich? Pants are baby? I DO NOT LIKE BABYPANTS!" *removes pants* " Aw GEEZ! What's the matter!? You Friggin' stupid?" *punches scout* etc. etc.
Totally logical.

>Pikmin
>TF2
>Pikmin Fortress

Though the only thing I have to say is that I think the Medic should be a Blue, simply because I remember my Blue Pikmin rescuing drowning Pimin before. Perhaps the Spy should be White instead?

WE MUST GET THE MODDERS ON THIS!

OT: image

TOO MUCH ADORABLE!

Can you guys make a t-shirt outta this? Please?

At this point are the rumors about anyone who works at The Escapist leaving? Anyway, I love your comic, so I would be sad to see it go.

That is frickin' adorable! Reminds me of playing pikmin 2, and giving the pikmin personalities. I-I mean wow wtf are pikmin? call of duty for the... I can't say it. pikmin rock, hope they eventually release a third.

If this was a poster, I'd buy it.

SHIRT, NOW!

Seriously I'd love to have this on a shirt, it's a combination of two games I love. In addition I don't feel Pikmin ever got enough love.

I suddenly have the urge to play pikimin and TF2 at the same time.

Never played a game with these things in it, but totally awesome drawing, nonetheless.

TikiShades:
I think the Demoman should have been a Yellow Pikmin holding bomb-rocks. ;D

Sorry, but I'm seconding with this comment. ;)

I keep throwing my money at the screen, but nothings happening!!

Man i wish this was a shirt, its so damn adorable.

That would be the most dangerous game of Pikmin in the history of the world.

Also, I'm glad that Elisa is staying. I hadn't heard of any such rumors, but I don't exactly have my finger on the pulse of the Escapist either. I really enjoy Name Game. Probably because anyone that has had to deal with customers can relate to it. Also, I know a few people that work/worked at Gamestop.

tombman888:
I keep throwing my money at the screen, but nothings happening!!

Man i wish this was a shirt, its so damn adorable.

Okay. You officially made me laugh at loud. I hope you are proud of yourself.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here