Feed Dump: Soldiers of Fortune

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Soldiers of Fortune

Just what Feed Dump needed: Fortune Cards!

Watch Video

Haha, that was so silly!
I love it :-)

well that was really weird

I first thought it was meant as "Hamstering" so you'd get to stack food and eat it on the 3rd round or something.

Either way, funny as always, but now i really do feel like you're running out of things that rhyme with "News" :P

That looked terribly fun.

Also, woooo gelatinous cube!

Kudos to Graham for not doing what I would have done and kick Jeremy multiple times in the ribs for stealing the chair.

Seriously, you pretty much could have made him never want that chair ever again with that move.

You guys are always a lot of fun but I felt that the cards slowed down the pace somewhat and made it a little light on jokes. I like that you're experimenting with it tho, it's good to see you're not getting complacent.

That hamstring bit: pure gold.

Normally not a big fan of Feed Dump,
but this one was really good.
Personally I loved the DnD cards!

High-quality version isn't up, BTW.

And I want a Ham-String now.

Very funny, as always. <3

..Also. Please never wear that hat again. It makes me cry.

This episode of Feed Dump was apparently brought to us by the planking council. From certain angles, Jer appears to be humping the floor for added creep factor. A very old school Whatever Thing style episode. Ent!

Gelatinous news, the best kind... Impressive if fleeting takeover by Jer there, even if it did devolve into an all-prone trap by the end.

Great fun

That was probably the silliest episode yet. I like the D&D theme.

Initial thoughts:

- Actually, I've forgotten my first point

- With the beret Graham looks like a sort of proto-Dusty Hill (circa 1980)

Awesome, although can't see how those cards are balanced in anyway, I mean making enemies rerolling saves are OP if you have a good ongoing effect.

I hope they have card games every week! MTG gonna make this so much funnier.

You guys need to use those cards for every video you make.

MowDownJoe:
High-quality version isn't up, BTW.

Yeah. Is this going to be a thing now?

Feed Dump always makes me smile :)

And Graham looks significantly more ridiculous in the white hat than the leopard print one.

Also, I just realize that I have no idea how to spell... burray? Bareh? Berei? Fekkin French...

Every time I watch this, the number 42 props up and I smile inside.

Hm, weird, I thought that for the longest time Texas only allowed last meals to be chosen from the regular prison menu. Did that chance when I wasn't looking?

Any show in which everyone has fallen down by the end is a great show. Good job, +1 to all your rolls.

one of the best episodes yet! great work.

Hey, Jer's back. Hey Jer!

summerof2010:
Feed Dump always makes me smile :)

And Graham looks significantly more ridiculous in the white hat than the leopard print one.

Also, I just realize that I have no idea how to spell... burray? Bareh? Berei? Fekkin French...

Beret, take it from a Canadian.

Also, allow me to be the first to scream "SELL OUT", as this whole thing seemed like an elaborate plug for a WOTC product. Then, allow me to be the first one to say "Shut up, if its funny who gives a damn?" And then I'll also be the first to get indignant and ragequit the thread. There I saved us all some time.

You know guys, if you're gonna knock Jer prone the second he comes back, he might not come back again. Do we really want that? (Also, must make sure my fiance never discovers those cards...)

Your dumps seem to be getting better and better recently :D

Awesome episode, I loved it! The DnD cards were hilarious.

Just be honest guys, how many boosters of the new expansion pack did wizards of the coast offer you for using those cards in this episode?
It was a little sillier than usual, and that's saying a lot, but fun nonetheless.

I believe you will find this quite relevant.

Also, I don't know why, but I laughed my ASS off at that bit after the credits.

EDIT: Also, this. It isn't relevant, but it IS extremely awesome.

Really nice to see Jer.
I was vaguely afraid he wouldn´t show up anymore, now that he is doing that whole "normal life"-thingie I have heard so many strange things about.

Crunchy English:

Also, allow me to be the first to scream "SELL OUT", as this whole thing seemed like an elaborate plug for a WOTC product. Then, allow me to be the first one to say "Shut up, if its funny who gives a damn?" And then I'll also be the first to get indignant and ragequit the thread. There I saved us all some time.

Beautiful, nice to see someone bringing some much needed efficiency to these kind of deliberations.

Okay, this has to be one of my favorite feed dump episodes. I really liked the variety, the new camera angles (you know, showing the floor and all), and those cards were really awesome. I'd love those another episode where you guys use something like that, or even the same cards.
So yeah. Change is good, sometimes :P
Also, long live D&D. Just sayin'.

You should do this in more feed dumps, but with magic cards.

Today... is a good day!

I love this site.

Can you guys find more interesting things to do when dumping news on us, just makes it so much better!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here