Come Rob With Me

Come Rob With Me

A perfect game for when it's just you two.

Read Full Article

That sounds like fun, ever heard of Killer Bunnies? I'm pretty sure you can go down to two players with it.

Oh, and Looney Tunes ftw.

[edit] I also forgot to mention the title reminds me of the "Come Fly with Me" quest in New Vegas, intentional?

Huh, that actually sounds like a lot of fun.

Who knew a Robin Hood-esque card game could sound so interesting?

I haven't tried this game, but Dominion is really great for two players, if you're interested.

JaceArveduin:
That sounds like fun, ever heard of Killer Bunnies? I'm pretty sure you can go down to two players with it.

Oh, and Looney Tunes ftw.

[edit] I also forgot to mention the title reminds me of the "Come Fly with Me" quest in New Vegas, intentional?

No, I was referencing the song, actually. :) No particular reason, just thought it sounded fun.

I have the same problem: About 20 amazing boardgames...no one to play with. Maybe I can at least find one friend for this though. :) Buying it now.

Man I too have a mountain of old board games that I only get to play once or twice a year. I even have a hand crafted wooden Titan Board. I have Hero Quest complete with all four US expansions and all three European expansions and hand painted miniatures. I have a big old pile of Catan boxes, I have 1865 (rail road board game), Britania, Cosmic Encounters, Axis and Allies, Multiple versions of Risk, and so on and so on. Sadly though there really isn't many people around that are down for playing most of em as they are either too long or too complicated with the exception of Catan and Magic The Gathering. I can usually get people together for a night of Catan and Magic The Gathering. I will certainly look into that Sherwood game though as it sounds pretty interesting and I've always been a total sucker for board games and card games.

For some reason I read this sentence as:

Now my family is two people: one cat, and one dog,

As wrong as I was, it still made me chuckle. Oh, that little punctuation thing.

I miss Netrunner.

Best 2 player card game that I had played in a while.

Try Pandemic, great with 1 (yes, one) to 4 players!

Savrill:
Try Pandemic, great with 1 (yes, one) to 4 players!

That game is brutal. I think we were playing it wrong, but me and my friends lost in a few turns and were scratching our heads as to "how in God's name could we have beaten that?" :P Pretty awesome game though.

Warhammer is best two player non digital game :D
THe setup can be a bitch though.
Me and my girlfriend have a whole room down stairs with a table tennis dedicated to it which helps.

Ooh, a good 2-player game? Thank you! I'm all about looking for good 2P games for myself and my wife - we really need more. We've gotten to know each other's Smallworld strategies too well.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here