Trailers: Abba: You Can Dance - Announcement Trailer

Abba: You Can Dance - Announcement Trailer

Have you ever wanted to dance like Abba? I know you have, you don't need to lie.

Watch Video

I WAS NEVER CONFUSED!

damn them...dancing queen

It took me less than a second to recognise Mamma Mia. Ok...dammit.

I never had Agnetha's costume though.

If only it came with a tambourine peripheral, then my mum would never leave the living room.

The_root_of_all_evil:
I WAS NEVER CONFUSED!

damn them...dancing queen

You want to leave it back there, with your mullet hair
But I think they know......
that you can't let go

As a kid, I used to like Abba. Ok, I still like Abba. There, I said it. Of course, that was back during the 70s.

Whats that Guitar hero? someone is stealing your thunder and buisness model. Well I'll be damned.

I love ABBA too, but this is absurd.

Dance games, have kinda replaced rhythm games, since rock band and Guitar hero have driven each other into a coma.

The_root_of_all_evil:
It took me less than a second to recognise Mamma Mia. Ok...dammit.

Took me less than a second to recognize the entire run of songs. If they wanted to challenge me they would've had to throw something tricky like one of the lesser known tracks, because if it was on The Singles: The First Ten Years then I know it by heart (I played my parents' two-cassette copy of that so much that it barely worked by the time I was in my teens.)

Aureliano:
Don't worry everybody, I have the solution: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4402897013051860643 (Spoiler: this link is to Eddie Murphy's resplendent rendition of 'Kill the White People')

Seriously, the fact that this ABBA dance video game exists is the best argument I have ever seen or heard for killing all white people ever.

You can dance if you want to, you can leave your friends behind...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here