Trailers: Forza Motorsport 4: Endangered Species

Forza Motorsport 4: Endangered Species

An afternoon of driving can be relaxing, even with a nice rousing police chase.

Watch Video

sounds like it's jeremy clarkson
also, was it me or was all of it hyper-realistically computer rendered?

I... love it.

And I hate driving games, how does that work?

EDIT: Yes, that is Jeremy clarkson.

ChocoFace:

Im pretty sure only the last scene after the bust was in-game.

OT: I really liked the trailer, wish more compenies would put so much effort
in thier trailers.

Is that Jeremy Clarkson?

EDIT: Oh cool

I haven't even finished Forza 3 yet

That was Jezza. He's done some narration in-game as well. And I must say, any car game he sees fit to work on is a car game for me.

So wait you the company is against just randomly entering an Aston Martin and driving through the city until you are caught? Partypoopers.

More in game would be nice, just live action trailer won't really make me buy a game, no matter how good it is.

danyy2009:

ChocoFace:

Im pretty sure only the last scene after the bust was in-game.

OT: I really liked the trailer, wish more compenies would put so much effort
in thier trailers.

Doesn't have to be in-game to be computer rendered. the facial expressions made me kind of feel uneasy at times. Like they weren't real people. Am i really the only person seeing this?

Got a few questions/comments about this trailer.

1) I liked it. I could definitely relate to that guy in traffic.
2) Of course they would show him getting caught. I fhe had gotten away people would have cried, "Begaw, it's teaching our kids to be criminals!!!"
3) Playing a racing video game doesnt even compare to actual driving. It is no substitute.
4) What car was he driving?

luckycharms8282:

4) What car was he driving?

DB9 or a DBS. Pretty sure it was a DB9.

Also, I pre-ordered this today. They said it came with a racing wheel but I'd rather not pay $100 for a game and a cheap racing wheel when I can just save up and get a decent one.

I finished Forza 3 100%. This'll last me for ages. I enjoy my driving game control set-up much more on 360 controllers than I do with PS3 controllers. I always finding myself changing it up and going back to using the right stick as my gas/brake in GT instead of what I like doing usually. I just don't like how R2 and L2 slope away from you. Hard to keep in control when you don't drive with assists.

brought a tear to my eye...and I dont really care about cars that much
I do love Jeremy though, and Forza 3 is in my opinion the finest racer on the xbox, so ill be picking up this game at some point

Ah, Jezza, this reminds me of you lamenting the emergence of all those 'understated' Audis back in the late 90s, and ending the whole thing with a high note - a high Lamborghini Diablo V12 note.

Really Clarkson could have said anything even something simple like go on just buy it and it would work...
I did like that trailer though

I've heard the game has Clarkson's classic snarky comment on every car on the game and the Top Gear Track is one of the main testing grounds featured in the game.

i don't think i've ever felt so comfortable listening to a commercial in my life! XD

That Was kinda fucking depressing actually, lol.

Like cars? good buy forza 4 because you can't drive your car in any manner than stop and go traffic and speed limits, Bonus points for spending 80k+ to go the speed of the guy in the 2k beater with the dragging muffler.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here