Trailers: Saints Row 3 - Shock And Awesome

Saints Row 3 - Shock And Awesome

Saints Row finally takes the plunge and takes you onto the modern battlefield ... 3.

Watch Video

That was a nice battlefield 3 trailer parody. This is going to be awesome.

Racecarlock:
That was a nice battlefield 3 trailer parody. This is going to be awesome.

Don't forget Modern Warfare 3

Actually, it's both ;)

This game looks better with every trailer.

it would probably be easier to note down what isn't in the game.

Thats it, thats the final goddamn straw... I'm buying it tonight on steam, fuck my car payments.

This trailer is all serious and straight face, BUT THEN Professor Genki's logo appears and that sound.

Okay, nope, screw it. I am now buying this game. I don't care that the Christmas period is already filled with Dark Souls, Batman: AC and Halo: CEA. This game is looking like too much awesome.

EDIT:

dfcrackhead:
Thats it, thats the final goddamn straw... I'm buying it tonight on steam, fuck my car payments.

Gah, ninja'd.

Guh ... this game looks so damn good ... it's a good year for gaming, a very good year.

The_Darkness:
Okay, nope, screw it. I am now buying this game. I don't care that the Christmas period is already filled with Dark Souls, Batman: AC and Halo: CEA. This game is looking like too much awesome.

EDIT:

dfcrackhead:

Gah, ninja'd.

Thank you sir, that was the first time I've ever ninja'd... It makes me feel good inside. If you get the PC SR3 and theres co-op and stuff, we can play together XD(By play together I mean I beat you with a giant purple dildo before slamming you into the pavement)

dfcrackhead:
Thank you sir, that was the first time I've ever ninja'd... It makes me feel good inside. If you get the PC SR3 and theres co-op and stuff, we can play together XD(By play together I mean I beat you with a giant purple dildo before slamming you into the pavement)

Unfortunately, I'm an Xbox 360 player myself, so I'll have to turn down your generous offer. Which leaves me free to not develop a crippling fear of pavements and all things coloured purple... ;)

Well that made me smile. Now if they can just not fuck up the PC port (like they did with Saints Row 2), I'll totally buy this game.

EDIT: Scratch that, the game works now... Which is weird, cuz it didn't a month ago...

Suomimaster:
This trailer is all serious and straight face, BUT THEN Professor Genki's logo appears and that sound.

I would not really call a guy in a bunny suit wearing a rocket launcher serious.

Fuck....I need this game. Too bad I just blew my money on Skyrim. I mean, what do you do when you're unemployed and have TWO games you want to play?!

*scrapes together old PS2 games to pawn*

Well, now I'm just more excited for this game, and I preordered it months ago

Just 1 month, 2 days and 23 hours left...Fuck, I want to play this so badly

And just like that, Volition completely serves both BF3 and MW3 in one, glorious swoop.

Cannot wait for this game.

I loved that trailer. I loved how they made fun of MW3 and BF3. And yet somehow, I'm just not that interested in this game. I can't quite put my finger on it but it just doesn't appeal to me despite the fact it is GTA but more fun and free. Oh well, the rest of you, please have fun for me.

This is an excellent parody. In part because it's so understated, and yet instantly recognizable.

It really seems like this will be a clever game.

Ok ok Ill preorder the steam version, I hope the pc version of this is better then saints row 2 was, I think it will be but lately the pc versions of things have kinda been getting the short end.

Its somewhat ironic that there are collectors editions for the ps3 and 360 but no collectors for the pc, despite the fact that it sounds like the headphones it comes with only really work with a pc.

I hope that SR3 doesn't go full-blown stupid. I mean, it looks like it'll be great, and I hope it will be. Given that, I love the parody, it reminds me of how the creator of the comic Invincible keeps taking jabs at Marvel and DC.

Strange, I find myself more hyped to play Saints Row 3 than Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3. I wonder why...

Oh yes...violence AND depravity. Not just the violence.

Damn it, RELEASE...RELEASE NOW.

About time someone parodied the stupid technorap playing from under a couch in the BF3 trailers.

OT: Stop it, Volition. You are already my most loved developer. Becoming more awesome is redundant.

ROW : Modern Saint field 3

Daystar Clarion:
This game looks better with every trailer.

it would probably be easier to note down what isn't in the game.

Mighty short list.

Saints Row 2 claimed the title of Sandbox King from the GTA franchise, this will bury GTA under a metric ton of burning steel and decapitated corpses.

Right wish list for the final months of the year:

Skyrim
Battlefield 3
SANTS ROW 3!!!!

Man it sucks living in Australia with games costing $100... I'll be broke by Christmas

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here