All The Little Animals

All The Little Animals

MovieBob brings you down to the depths of bad cinema.

Read Full Article

I have to admit that the trailer of "Squirm" was scary. But mostly because I'm not very fond of worms and small stuff. Not my personal favorite fetish thing.

The rest seems very intriguing and fun to watch with friends. For comedy value, way better than most bland sitcoms out there right now.

okay i might have to see that last one... i still wanna get night of the lepus though...

I only made this account the day after the Big Picture so I didn't get to say anything about it. Even though I've seen almost all of Watership Down (online) the first thing that came to mind when I saw the title Night of the Lepus was Lupus.

And in regards to "giant sized" regular animals as monster movies, I think I remember one that used a "giant" monitor lizard and it was black and white. Any idea what the title of that one was Bob?

The world needs more wereturkeys. Because wereturkeys.

I FUCKING LOVE BLOOD FREAK!!!
Best anti-drug Christ-plotation about a giant serial killer turkey man.

Is it just me or does anyone else find it a bit weird that Dr Ashens talked about 3 of these films (Killer Shrews, Godmonster and Blood Freak) in his terrible movie monsters list?

I didn't realize movies could take the same name. It's not even in the same genre, but I saw Prophecy and instantly thought of one of my favorite Christopher Walken movies.

coogs42:
Is it just me or does anyone else find it a bit weird that Dr Ashens talked about 3 of these films (Killer Shrews, Godmonster and Blood Freak) in his terrible movie monsters list?

I was just thinking that! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubYC5h0jmq0 HILARIOUS stuff!

Frylock72:
I didn't realize movies could take the same name. It's not even in the same genre, but I saw Prophecy and instantly thought of one of my favorite Christopher Walken movies.

That's funny, I saw Prophecy and I thought of one of my favourite Elias Koteas films.

ANImaniac89:
I FUCKING LOVE BLOOD FREAK!!!
Best anti-drug Christ-plotation about a giant serial killer turkey man.

Umm.....I think you mean ONLY anti-drug Christ-plotation about a giant serial killer turkey man. :P

Also, me and my grandad watched the MST3K crew rip Killer Shrews apart literally last night. Get outta ma head Moviebob!!

I almost thought that Tremors would be listed on here. But I guess those aren't REAL animals. At least not once they evolve.

Sadly, I have seen none of these. On the bright side, as an avid lover of bad cinema, I now have a list of new titles I simply have to see!

Additionally, one should never forget "Hell Comes to Frogtown"

Frylock72:

thats "The Prophecy"

which is Phantastic.

If I want to more more about exploitation movies,
I'll stick to the Cinema Snob, thank you very much.

(Cookie for the person who knows how to say this line with the right intonation.)

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here