Trailers: SSX - Survive It Trailer

SSX - Survive It Trailer

Snow can and will be cold and dangerous. As opposed to warm and comfortable.

Watch Video

This game will be the first one to buy on Valentine's Day. My Forever Alone day will be filled with fun.

Will maybe but this, looks like it might possibly be entertaining. It most likely will be even!

B

Unhappy Crow:
This game will be the first one to buy on Valentine's Day. My Forever Alone day will be filled with fun.

Blah, i'll continue with my tradition of halo 3 for the nth year.......

The sound, the style, the snow.

I am going to hit this game hard when it arrives, I can't wait to see what Uber tricks are in let alone what music, course design and multiplayer are all going to be like.

NNNGGGG!!! Getting this. Getting this, Getting this! Soo much hype!
I'm trying to extend this post so as not to get panned by the mods, but this trailer pretty much left me kinda speechless.

Im really looking forward to this game but... You can race in this game right? I dont think ive seen a single gameplay vid or screenshot that shows more than one character at a time...

I haven't played a snowboarding game since 1080 on the N46 haha

I am SO looking forward to this. If it's going to be anythin like SSX3 then I'm going to be devoting many MANY hours to this.

Really looking forward to this.

I hope they don't change the controls again; they had a habit of doing that in the past

FinalFreak16:
Im really looking forward to this game but... You can race in this game right? I dont think ive seen a single gameplay vid or screenshot that shows more than one character at a time...

The three gameplay types they are giving titles to are RACE IT, TRICK IT, and SURVIVE IT. (The caps are their idea, not mine.) Yes, you can race, though from what I've seen of it, it doesn't look a whole lot like the racing of previous games. The clearest racing video I've seen involved three or four characters standing at different points around the edge of a crater on Mt.Kilimanjaro, and then they all dive in. The technicolor set pieces are fewer and toned down, in favor of just mountain terrain, even if that mountain terrain has had creative liberties taken with it to provide all the ramps and jumps you could ever want.

I'm not sure if I've ever been more excited about a game. So far this is looking like a bigger, if slightly less cartoony(which was something I liked) version of SSX3, one of my favorite games of all time.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here