Trailers: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - Trailer

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - Trailer

Prepare to bulk up your bamboo eating proficiency.

Watch Video

....I don't quite know how to feel about this. It almost makes me interested in getting WoW...but then again I don't want to waste my life. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens in teh future. I'm holding out for the naga myself.

Wait... this isn't a joke? Does this mean that they're going to make wisps playable characters too?

I find it amusing that everyone's getting butthurt over panda-men, like the game would have been far better if we had some over-the-top villain twirling their moustache on the box art and then be underwhelmed when we actually start farming said villain for gear, I'm just sayin'.

I know this makes sense, and that there were pandaren in WC3 and that it's completely fine with Lore but I gotta say,

This trailer makes it look silly.

Huh... I really like the oriental feel too it...

Too bad it came to late for me to ever play it... I'm finally so bored of Wow, I don't even want to give this a try.

"We had giant demons, Earth-shattering dragons and some really badass undead. But now prepare youself to be thrilled out of your pants... Pah-pah-pah-PANDAS!"

For the love of Nurgle, what were they thinking about? =D

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here