Feed Dump: Powerless and Nude

Pages PREV 1 2

Graham Stark, you are everything I have ever wanted to be.

Amgeo:

A collector of hats with an awesome beard?

Judge Pimp Santa has to go on an LRR T-shirt now. That was awesomely funny.

Dr. Boxer MD , British Police wrestler , and Judge Pimp Santa are a great Halloween suggestions , especially Judge Pimp Santa. :P

I know I'm just parrotting everybody else in this thread, but Judge Pimp Santa had tears running down my face with laughter. Thank you guys for making my day!

I'm confused... The car didn't have a way to MANUALLY unlock the doors?? Like, by sliding/lifting a little knob or something? Seems kinda dangerous to me...

niceguy191:
I'm confused... The car didn't have a way to MANUALLY unlock the doors?? Like, by sliding/lifting a little knob or something? Seems kinda dangerous to me...

Hungry Donner:

Amgeo:

A collector of hats with an awesome beard?

That should do it.

"A bear." Dunno why, but the way you said that Graham, was so funny.

Also, Kathleen did the editing? How often does that happen?

(Good job, BTW)

I thought the bear puns would be the highlight of that episode. I was wrong.

I thought "Is that like a fudgesicle?" would be the highlight of that episode. I was wrong.

I thought the costume suggestions would be the highlight of that episode. I was wrong.

"I can scratch my head." Highlight material right there.

You're getting better with every episode, Feed Dump. I love it.

Holy shit! America? Letting people see bare breasts? The horror!
I would have thought that would happen in England, where no one really gives a shit. But I thought America hated that kind of thing.

One of the funniest episodes I've ever seen. I was laughing thoughout the entire episode. I liked the Darth Corporal costume idea.

I am now curious as to whether or not LRR is familiar with "BROlentangy General Hospital" and Dr. Professor Vrabro.

niceguy191:

The corvette he locked himself into uses an RFID in the key fob to lock/unlock the doors and, so there isn't a conventional locking system in the doors (no key slot on the outside, no physical plungers and mechanical linkage - only electric buttons).

There ARE emergency door openers on the floor by the door that will open the door even if the battery is disconnected. You either have to know where they are (like the owner would), or have time to calmly look for it. The hatchet-wielding robber obviously was running on adrenaline at that point.

They should have been able to pop the trunk and get out that way as well. (I am assuming it was not a convertible or they would have been hacking away at the top as well)

So technically... THIS show doesn't have THIS hat? That's very zen... or maybe just stupid. It's hard to tell sometimes.

You know what I like to do? I like to mentally rearrange the letters in this show's title. With only a move I can change it to "DEED FUMP" or "EED DUMPF."

I've been doing this for a while now.

Try it for yourself! What are your favorite combinations?

who edited this episode?
it is brilliant!

I think Alex should have gotten a yellow card for all those bad puns // Also, I miss the end of the show segment, it had a great song "It's the end of the show, the show is over now"

-M

brrrr I have no self control
hahahahaha

queue the how to stay safe on Halloween video Paul made a while back :]

HO HO HOwes would have been better at the end..

Grizzly Fate.... i realy laugth out loud

JUDGE PIMP SANTA!!!
I'm going to be that for Halloween forever!!

P.S. Enjoyed the Hamlet joke at the end. Regained some class there.

I am getting a Santa costume this Thursday. This must happen while I am Santa.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here