Trailers: Disney Universe - Launch Trailer

Disney Universe - Launch Trailer

The Disney Universe is your oyster on so many platforms.

Watch Video

I cant be the only one that thought "little big planet rip off" can i?
Or curious why its a disney game with possibly only vague reference to disney films, considering it keeps going on about dressing up not playing at the characters themsleves, but then there were none dressed up characters...
Ok im just confused now :(

Wha...What the hell? I mean...I just can't even describe the levels of confusion this has given me.

And please, please tell me that song wasn't made for the game. I mean, it's a terrible song no matter what, but if it was made for the game, then this is the worst attempt to be "down with the kids" I've seen in quite some time.

Platformer with cutsey disney characters and themes?
Count me in!

dickywebster:
Or curious why its a disney game with possibly only vague reference to disney films, considering it keeps going on about dressing up not playing at the characters themsleves, but then there were none dressed up characters...

Just from the thumbnail the first thought was "Awww, Disney made a LBP clone". Sadly, they didn't even go that far, the trailer makes it look like Fusion Frenzy with the use of Disney licenses and a LBP art style.

You have all that level art made and it isn't for kingdom hearts?
Even worse a themed little big planet rip off?
FUCK YOU DISNEY!

People keep saying LBP clone, but seeing a pelican as a meelee weapon... Castle Crashers?

It can't be the WORST thing to play a beat'em up while dressed as the baboon from The Lion King or (fingers crossed) Eeyore.

They all have that pretentious douchebag dreamworks facial expression. Good god.

The3rdEye:

dickywebster:

Just from the thumbnail the first thought was "Awww, Disney made a LBP clone". Sadly, they didn't even go that far, the trailer makes it look like Fusion Frenzy with the use of Disney licenses and a LBP art style.

Well its disney, who knows what they ripped off. Ok maybe little big planet wasnt the best example, but it was the one that sprang to mind when i watched the trailer.

dickywebster:

The3rdEye:

dickywebster:

Well its disney, who knows what they ripped off. Ok maybe little big planet wasnt the best example, but it was the one that sprang to mind when i watched the trailer.

Sorry, I was being completely sincere, I agree with you completely.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here