Trailers: Battlefield 3 - Tanksi Launch Trailer

Battlefield 3 - Tanksi Launch Trailer

Most people can't say that they have ridden in a "Tanksi".

Watch Video

Would I sound like a dick if I said that I was annoyed because it wasn't a tank, rather a self propelled gun (or AFV)?

I probably would.

wait... what does this show? what is this a trailer for? Bf3 is already out? is this a Trailer for some dlc?

Ok, so NA gets "Above and beyond the call" while the UK gets "Feel the Battle"?
Wow, NA got gipped.

Also, my copy of BF3 arrived at my house like 15 minutes ago. :)

... Okay... How much do you have to tip the Tankxi driver?

Did... did EA just do something awesome? They've pulled so many dick moves lately with their advertising it's hard to tell but yes, this actually caught my attention in a good way!

EA drives a tank through a city for advertising, yet it's more subtle than Dante's Inferno and Dead Space 2 adds. Jesus.

Yeah having an actual MBT on public roads is somewhat illegeal where I come from, it ruins the road, they weight 50tonnes.

Whoa, and here I thought EA was unable to pull off awesome (or even just good) advertisement stunts...but they just did. Seriously, that is quite hilarious and a great idea to generate some publicity!

Valagetti:
Yeah having an actual MBT on public roads is somewhat illegeal where I come from, it ruins the road, they weight 50tonnes.

Thats just because your roads are shit >.>

UK roads are l33t and can handle tanks(That wasn't a proper tank - a self propelled gun or heavy troop carrier?) and so long as they are registered, and are road taxed its fine :D Not the first time I've seen someone drive ex-military vehicles on the road here JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN.

EA, more adverts like this, rather than the bullshitty religious protests and you mom will hate this.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here