Trailers: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - Rocket Raccoon Vignette

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - Rocket Raccoon Vignette

I'm hoping that his special attack somehow involves rabies.

Watch Video

Dear god, he's even more devastatingly good then I imagined... If I could play this game well I'd pick him for my team.

I saw this earlier today and I've got say, I wasn't excited about the Raccoon, but now he's my favourite new addition to the cast. A raccoon with oversized guns and a cockney accent? Move aside Morrigan, there's a new anchor in town.

I mean, just look what he says when he beats Chris...

Airstrike sucker!

Daystar Clarion:

Airstrike sucker!

He just LOVES the smell of napalm in the morning!

Raccoon with a minigun. Try to show me something more awesome than that. Go on, I dare you!

Itsthefuzz:

Daystar Clarion:

Airstrike sucker!

He just LOVES the smell of napalm in the morning!

The amount of keepaway in this guy's arsenal is insane. Also, see that log swing? Yeah, that's an assist. I'm so going to shutdown rushdown character's using Ammy's beads and that log assist.

Ok I definitely need his bio, he look awesome! I getting a feling some noob players will abuse that underground digging move.

I didn't see Groot in any of his Supers! FAIL! :OOOOOO

Still, I am happy he is in the game... even if I don't intend on buying it :P

wow...I went from hating the idea of including this character to absolutely loving him in about 3 seconds flat.

Now I'm a lil disappointed I won't be picking this game up...;'(

...excuse me while I pick up my jaw from the floor.

That was AWESOME. Okay, now I TOTALLY see why they put this guy in. He's both badass and adorable at the same time.

He's like Rainbow Dash... with a Minigun!

Nova: I'm the only guardian this galaxy needs.

Rocket: The Guardians of the Galaxy are nothing without me!

Me: Hmmm....

Rocket Racoon and Nova on my team. LET'S GO

Oh my God. I really didn't think any character in that game could beat how cool Deadpool is...

AroLombardi:
Oh my God. I really didn't think any character in that game could beat how cool Deadpool is...

Believe it.

Rocket eats chumps like Deadpool for breakfast.

Is it just me or does Rocket Raccoon look like he's about to SCALP HIS OPPONENT WHEN HE WINS!?!?

Question one: WHERE IS MEGAMAN
Question 2: who is this rodent
Question 3: Seriously where the f*** is Megaman

Hectix777:

Megaman is old news.

Rocket is the new midget with firepower.

That was so damn awesome. Seriously DAMN. Why have I not heard of this guy before?

Codeman90:
Is it just me or does Rocket Raccoon look like he's about to SCALP HIS OPPONENT WHEN HE WINS!?!?

The guy is fucking vicious. When he gets KOed, his shout is 'I'll kill you, you sonuva!..."

Sweet I loved Rocket Raccoon in Annihilation: Conquest.

Daystar Clarion:

Hectix777:

Megaman is old news.

What part of Megaman don't you get

I love Rocket Raccoon already. With Him, Deadpool and Phoenix Wright, Team Shogunblade should be more than ready.

I'm getting real excited for UMVC3, I just hope I'll be able to improve myself with it, playing it I mean.

Hectix777:

Daystar Clarion:

Hectix777:

Megaman is old news.

This seems like as good a time as any...

Anyway... You know who would be awesome? Hit-Monkey, look him up. In fact, throw in Howard the Duck too.

Endocrom:

Hectix777:

Daystar Clarion:

Megaman is old news.

Anyway... You know who would be awesome? Hit-Monkey, look him up. In fact, throw in Howard the Duck too.

o god that is so funny man can't wait to try him out

Oh, and Frog Thor.

Why do I get the feeling that his short size will make him borderline broken as taller characters punch right over him. Oh wait, it's Marvel vs. Capcom, of course the game is broken.

And yes, I still am miffed that out of twelve new characters, not a single one is female or of colour.

Pleased with the accent they chose for him, but I do wish they had incorporated Groot into his lvl 3.

Daystar Clarion:
I saw this earlier today and I've got say, I wasn't excited about the Raccoon, but now he's my favourite new addition to the cast. A raccoon with oversized guns and a cockney accent? Move aside Morrigan, there's a new anchor in town.

I mean, just look what he says when he beats Chris...

Airstrike sucker!

As usual Daystar's spoke my mind but just to add to the chorus

I was so fucking wrong about this character.

He will be my favourite, I know it.

Endocrom:

Hectix777:

Daystar Clarion:

Megaman is old news.

I agree with what he says. But on a more serious note... THEY PUT IN PHOENIX WRIGHT BEFORE MEGAMAN!? Not to mention a f****** talking raccoon and Frank West, X was built to fight West and Wright are civilians in the deepest sense plus how is a lawyer supposed to fight super beings from other dimensions? The only good lawyer character in that game is She-hulk.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here