Feed Dump: Dinosaurs

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Dinosaurs

We've almost got all the Halloween out of our systems.

Watch Video

And the LLR team, snowed in for hours, then turns to cannibalism to last through the day...

Also: *GAO!*

This was certainly the funniest Feed Dump I've seen yet.
It's no lie that the moment I heard "bees" that I already started having a laughing fit.

BTW, this isn't a complaint, but I find it interesting that Jer is in alot of videos even though he announced his temporary departure

I'm still smiling after watching that. One of your better episodes. :)

Loved the thingsonmyhead reference, great episode.

That's not a hat, THIS is a hat.

It's coming.

Was that ankleosaurus bit a reference to the LRR sketch "Dinosaur"?

Alas pore Yorick you wore him well.

Poor Paul, once a mighty Tyrannosaurus Rex, and now a Derpadile eaten by a Hoodysaurus Rex.

Eternal_Lament:
It's no lie that the moment I heard "bees" that I already started having a laughing fit.

BTW, this isn't a complaint, but I find it interesting that Jer is in alot of videos even though he announced his temporary departure

ummm... he did leave. That's clearly a dinosaur.

That was hilarious. I still think Feed Dump might be the best video content on The Escapist.

Also, "Things On My Head" reference! I made one!

Ok that bit about the bees and the end had my bursting out laughing (and scary with the bees unleash, I wonder if the driver stay in the truck when it happen).

unacomn:
Poor Paul, once a mighty Tyrannosaurus Rex, and now a Derpadile eaten by a Hoodysaurus Rex.

Only to be later digested and end up in a cesspool.

AgentLex:

unacomn:

Only to be later digested and end up in a cesspool.

one that reeked of lemon incest.

Awesome. Great episode.

Eternal_Lament:

First thing that came too my mind when it came to the "bees" part. >.>

Paul still has it in him to balance stuff on his head. ^_^

I like how Jer kept on putting different hats on. First a normal one, then priate, then fast food worker, and finally just a chicken (which I guess technically isn't a hat).

Slader04:
Loved the thingsonmyhead reference, great episode.

Ah, yes. The best youtube channel ever. I wonder how many escapists know about it.

Was it just me or was the camera unstable in this episode? Did your guys tripod break and you have to do it handheld?

Paul "The Mythbusters really need to investigate this!"

GrahamJamie "Err, No"

I don't like pirate Dinosaurs,
They use up all my bandwidth with their torrents. :(

Hahah things on my head :')

Also guys, is the Desert Bus for hope thing going down anytime soon. You usually do it in Novemember time if my memory serves me well?

ALL GLORY TO THE OCTOPIMP

Wow, I think they actually broke Graham...

Eternal_Lament:

It was addressed in the LRR podcast, apparently he's simply still around a lot. They say they see him just as much as they usually do.

Nice one guys, I want to see that bee movie! And I agree, it was too good not to use again!

Things on my head refrence! YES!

"There might be better sources for news but the don't have this head" he should have said...

I'm only disappointed that the stinger wasn't a minute and a half of Paul with a skull on his head. That would have been brilliant!

I see Paul has introduced elements from his youtube channel to the show.
I am pleased.

I was hoping the part after the credits would be another episode of Things on my Head. It was not. I was sad.

Looking forward for Desert Bus For Hope 2011! Saving up a stash of dough for games for little sick kids!

Not to jump on the bandwagon here, but... does this mean Paul's bringing back thingsonmyhead? I always enjoy having staring contests with him through the internet... a shame he blinks so much, though. =P

Garfy:
Paul "The Mythbusters really need to investigate this!"

GrahamJamie "Err, No"

Yeah, that was my favorite part there too!
"There may be other sources for news, but they don't have THIS mustache!"

Distorted Stu:
ALL GLORY TO THE OCTOPIMP

No no, you got it wrong: ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!!

Graham as Jamie Hyneman! Well I have a new avatar.

(Not here though, it'd be redundant. Also I like my Lyra avatar.)

Distorted Stu:
Also guys, is the Desert Bus for hope thing going down anytime soon. You usually do it in Novemember time if my memory serves me well?

If this calendar is anything to go by, two weeks (and a bit) from now.

http://childsplaycharity.org/events

Or, you know, check the site and see that it's 16 days and a bit from now.
http://desertbus.org/

Things I was not expecting today: a thingsonmyhead reference! Yay! Also, news about Desert Bus was just reminded to me. Holy Cow!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here