Miracle of Sound: Zombie Holiday (Dead Island)

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Kross:
Holy crap, I like this track a lot. I've always been a fan of liberal bass, and Manson/industrial-ish screaming vocals worked great here. :D

Will definitely be doing more industrial metal-ish stuff soon. BF3 song is full on NIN meets Ministry

Okay. How the frELL you keep making original sounds every month is blowing my mind.

I mean, seriously, this is like a new Genre you made here in "Zombie Holiday Dead island"

Never the less, great work Gavin

I don't know why but this song reminds me of borderlands for some reason

Sounds like Skrillex meets The Lion King, two things I thought would never be said in the same sentence :P

How do you do it? You fit so many styles, and you keep going. You even captured the feel of the game, with it's inconsistent tone. Why, I do think my ears have developed a crush on you. Though, the rest of me is indifferent. So, you know, don't go falling in love or anything.

Wow, a week and a half later and I'm still making a point of listening to this song every time I view the site, and I'm not even a huge fan of dubstep. You sir, are a musical genius!

Only got a chance to listen to this now... Absolutely hysterical!! I loved the sheer maniacal glee with which you sang.
Priceless.

Hope you put your feet up for December and recharge those batteries.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here