Unskippable: Call of Juarez: The Cartel Part 2

Call of Juarez: The Cartel Part 2

Team Action Minority assembles to mishandle witness protection.

Watch Video

God was this game was horrible.

Part 2... At least it gave you a lot of material for your suffering.

Why would the name Tony so significant?

Unless....
*GASP!*
THE SOPRANOS ARE IN ON THE BOMBING!
Oh wait, then the game would actually have been worth playing.

CSI: Call of Juarez. Get the guy with the duster a pair of sunglasses that he habitually puts on and takes off and you've saved this franchise. Both of them.

I want to see him again! she says sadly while having a big DERPY grin on her face.

But.. but.. but, this was skipable.

that friggin game...
Glad Paul and Graham riffed it so we would have no interest in playing it :)

Wow, not even riffing could make this enjoyable.

Actually it's not carnale, just carnal and it means something along the lines of brother or dude or something like that.

unacomn:

As were many other openings. They make these vids based on how much material they can pull from it. I'm sure you know that already though.

Wait, so not only do they get plata o plomo wrong, they substitute oro o la chingada? Am I right in thinking that's gold or <very strong profanity that doesn't translate very well>? Random...

And yeah, carnal as Mexican slang would be something like blood brother AFAIK - derived from the latin for flesh, hence the sexy tiems crossover :P

The friend of my friend is my fuckbuddy?

Yeah, probably that.

Steps to being me right now:
1. Grab bowl of frosted flakes; haven't eaten frosted flakes in years.
2. Sit down to watch Unskippable while I eat.
3. Be very amused at the coincidence.
4. Post about it!

As a matter of fact, "carnal" DOES mean "friend". It's just that we latinos felt the need of coming up with a slang for "friend". Basically, it's kind of like our "dude".

This game must be horrible it looks like you guys were really struggling to make jokes with this game. Got through the whole thing, but just couldn't laugh which is rare for unskippable.

Its suppose to be "plata o plomo" which means "silver or lead"
and Pablo Escobar was the one who "coined" that term..............get it??

Hey, Escapist, something I've been meaning to ask. A lot of the Unskippables have subtitles so we can tell what's going on... any chance of moving or reducing your logo so we can actually read them?

Not funny at all but it really wasn't Paul and Grahm's fault. This game was just too generic and uninteresting to be successfully rifted.

You guys need to do more weird Japanese titles. Those old JRPG Unskipables are absolutely golden since shit Japanese games are shit because they're hilarious ridiculous. Shit western games, on the other hand, are just boring.

ritchards:
Hey, Escapist, something I've been meaning to ask. A lot of the Unskippables have subtitles so we can tell what's going on... any chance of moving or reducing your logo so we can actually read them?

But how ever will you know what site you're watching these videos on?

Iron Lightning:

ritchards:

But how ever will you know what site you're watching these videos on?

It's not like they can just have the logo (no website address) like on Jimquisition... or no logo at all like on the main LRR videos...

RTR:
As a matter of fact, "carnal" DOES mean "friend". It's just that we latinos felt the need of coming up with a slang for "friend". Basically, it's kind of like our "dude".

Dammit, just use "amigo"! Just because white people have a half-million words fro friend... You should know by now that we're nuts and you shouldn't follow our example.

yep, totally gonna play this game now

hahaha maybe not in this case, but I seriously have picked up some (often less than stellar) games to try out just because Unskippable covered it (just for kicks really) lol

unacomn:

Just like Lost Planet, Eternal Sonata, Resident Evil 5, Lost Planet 2 and a whole lot of other games.

What really bothers me about this is that it sounds like the voice actors are talking from a small room so there's always the echoish sound when they're talking.

I'm really upset that the Latino voice actor wasted his time recording lines for this game instead of providing voice work for Saints Row: The Third. I loved his voice in Saint Row 2. :(

I like how he noticed that "gold or lead" was wrong. It actually is "plomo (lead) o plata (silver and slang for cash)". Note how plomo o plata rhymes, which is why Hispanic gangsters say it before bribing/murdering cops.

However I am surprised that the guys didn't know that anti-tank weapons are in high demand by Mexican drug lords. Because sometimes the Mexican Army has to straight up go and take a village with tanks.
And the gangs are starting to build tanks to fight each other. No really, it like Mad Max out there, who ever has the biggest gun is the law. They have discovered around 20 at this point.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-13488620

Not to mention that anti-tank weapons are a good way to kill cops/politicians/lawyers/civilians who are in a car from a decent range.

Do spiders even have nests? I thought they just have webs and live mostly solitary lives.

On http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-13488620
The Main Photo looks like something out of the A-Team. Hmmmm I wonder if they sell me one, "Guys no no no i dont need the coke, i want the truck ^.^"

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 67218)