LoadingReadyRun: Outbid

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Outbid

Turns out everything is corporately owned these days.

Watch Video

Awesome...and I laughed even harder when google told me that Saint Drogo is for real. I have a new favourite saint. I've never even had one of those before.

Could be worse. They could have been bid on/sponsored by a certain town in Tennessee.

That's a damned good deal, 500 years of awesome advertising, I'd easily go for that!

Seventh Actuality:
Awesome...and I laughed even harder when google told me that Saint Drogo is for real. I have a new favourite saint. I've never even had one of those before.

Holy shit, it's real!! I'm with you, go Drogo! Though, as wikipedia is my source, it's very possible LRR have done some careful pre-planning. Funniest part of the video!

Saint Drogo? If that was the case in the end, I would be happy for a life time.

all hail saint Graham, patron saint of humorous internet cartoons of Canadian origin. XD

huh, i could have sworn there'd be a lot more religious raging over this episode by now...

I am wholly amused by this episode, great work guys.

damn christ never picks up the phone, too... bet he owes taxes!

Sadly, the Google opted to have the majority of their sponsored churches in Vancouver, Seattle, and Seoul.

Magnificat anima mea Google

If only they could have contacted the Boondocks Saints. I might even go to THAT church.

Paul apparently has an evil doppelganger handling the camera work in this episode (The credits say Camera - Paul Suanders).

Anyway. I got a nice chuckle from the First Church of Milo Stump's Pressed Meat Nuggets. Good episode as per usual.

best line - Je ne say christ

shrekfan246:
Paul apparently has an evil doppelganger handling the camera work in this episode (The credits say Camera - Paul Suanders).

Anyway. I got a nice chuckle from the First Church of Milo Stump's Pressed Meat Nuggets. Good episode as per usual.

I think the evil doppelganger may actually be the one we know and love, have you seen his "crazy eyes" smile?

Hungry Donner:

shrekfan246:

I think the evil doppelganger may actually be the one we know and love, have you seen his "crazy eyes" smile?

True enough . . . wait, I messed up, he used to have the goatee and doesn't anymore. Still, I think I've stumbled on something.

For St Drogo!

Also, is that just a plank Graham is holding in his hands in the stinger? If so, that was a great idea.

shrekfan246:
True enough . . . wait, I messed up, he used to have the goatee and doesn't anymore. Still, I think I've stumbled on something.

And in their latest vidcast, they talked about how the evil version could simply kill the good version, then shave off the beard!!!

ritchards:

shrekfan246:

And in their latest vidcast, they talked about how the evil version could simply kill the good version, then shave off the beard!!!

Egad! The truth is out now, Paul! I have a feeling that everyone who knows will need to be silenced posthaste.

hehe, can't help but wonder: what if Satan outbid Jesus? ;)

Does this mean I can get my own church now? Awesome! Blasphemy FTW!!!

Reminds me of an old joke from my country where a Coca-Cola representative calls Vatican asking them to add "and Coca-Cola" to "Give us this day our daily bread" offering 1 million 10 million and 100 million dollars subsequently, each time getting refused, in the end shocked that they didn't agree even on such sum he asks "How much did those damn bakers paid You then?"

Link XL1:
huh, i could have sworn there'd be a lot more religious raging over this episode by now...

The joke was how wrong this is, so it's not exactly disrespectful :), that'd be if they suggested that we might as well do this :D It's not like the LRR crew are actually suggesting God was just the highest bidder for the last 2000 years.

I'll be honest though, my churches are in schools, I think the headmaster might have something to say about those windows...

Green fingernails. For whatever reason that caught my attention, and bugged me throughout the video. Of course, it's the correct color for this part of the year, but...still, it looked really odd. As for the actual humor: it made me chuckle once or twice, so not that bad. Definitely not one of the best, either.

*reads credits for the first time*

Wait, Matt's last name is "Wiggins?"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Turned out much better than I expected, loved it.

Who's "Paul Suanders"?

Speakercone:
all hail saint Graham, patron saint of humorous internet cartoons of Canadian origin. XD

Amen to that!

Magnificient Episode! I'm now completely obsessed with finding my own church to sponsor...

Putting a Neon Sign for Maine Supplies in front of a church? Worthy of a minor amount of discussion.

Change the Lord's Prayer? Apparently worth of zero discussion.

Misspell Paul's name? Blasphemy!

CHRISTCHURCH CATHEDRAL?! Really guys do your research...

That video was totally worth the stint in purgatory.

wow...as a catholic i find this mildly uncomfortable.

...but as a catholic i also stop laughing. good job.

I love the source of it all: "Christ hasn't returned our calls/messages"

It tickles my religiously rebellious side so hard.

I'm speechless yet amazed *lol* great episode

Man, this is so true. I used to follow Christ when there was just a couple hundred guys. This one time we were on a mountain for too long so he made everyone fish sandwiches, personally. Since he left the church just hasn't been the same. It's all too... commercial.

There was nothing really offending, blasphemous or sacrilegious about any of this. I go to church and I found it pretty funny.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here