LoadingReadyRun: Rarelywinter

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Rarelywinter

Jer finds that he has more free time with less LRR in his life.

Watch Video

Absolutely fantastic, my new favorite CHustle episode.

Best episode in a VERY long time!

I think one day there will be a DnD police that will administer physical pain to anyone who makes a Monty Python reference.

And the kitty..... IT WILL BE PURGED IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR!

I agree with Tally, Neverwinter is overated. Kuldahar was better.

For a while there I thought the entire party was trying to troll the poor DM with the whole "name the dragon" thing. XD

if all D&D groups where like that then i think i would start to play

"This is a cheese shop, isn't it?"

That was classic.

Keep up the CHustle, it's my favorite series. I love "everyday" life comedy.

Ryan looks a tiny bit like a young John Cusack.

Two CHustle in a row in three weeks? Awesome... (Edit: not in a row... silly me)
also, only one mention of Desert Bus today? You didn't even say "DESERT BUS THIS FRIDAY" at all, just mentioned that the one guy always ends up singing at it.

Ah, another good CH episode on the dawn of Desert Bus. I am guessing that you will be running encounters during the event?

You can't have a house rule like that, half the fun of role-playing sessions is making stupid jokes :)

Heh, awesome and hilarious.
Tho the DM did seem to get angry and/or depressed fast, or maybe he was being normal and my DM is more resistant to such randomness? Cause hot damn, do we go all out on the metagame quotes, fooling around, and joking.
Also, cool warhammer info.

Im impressed by how much warhamer lore fit into that DnD episode.

Dicking around, a party's best defense against a lethal DM.

Should I be worried if cH seems less and less like sketch comedy and more and more like my everyday life? I swear I've had these conversations, or at least equivalent ones, very recently.

Good to see more CH with people who havn't been in LRR for a while. Also i really think you start telling people about desert bus on friday.

Okay, so they have this "No Monty Python" rule and yet Ryan is allowed to wear a Ministry of Silly Walks t-shirt to the game?

I'd just like to point out, it's pronounced DARbyshire. Other than that, great job guys!

That was really quite good: nice to see a bit more of Jer since he hasn't been around as much recently.

Also, where can I get one of those little Myr Paul mentioned?

I couldn't help but think of this the whole time they were sitting at the table:

I am very much impressed with your 40k knowledge Graham. Of course if you can't kick the giant aliens in their giant balls you could always rip and tear their guts. They are huge so that means they have huge guts!

When will young people learn??? Dungeons and Dragons will never make you cool!!! On the other hand looking forward to desert bus want to bid on something awesome like that Goomba blanket that taunted me last year when I had no spare cash.

oh, where would we be without any pop culture references D:
Great episode, really reminds me of my own DMing/DM torturing.

http://thingsmycathates.tumblr.com/post/12783510630/imperiumofman

I really did draw that! Kitty Chaos Marine!

Thanks Graham. I was worried I was the only one having a similar argument with myself about the supermutants in Fallout 3. I wanted to kick them in the balls so bad but they just don't have them!

I generally like it when Jer does things, but it might be nice if he went a little easier on the Magic and DnD sometimes.

Things I want:-

-A Magic t-shirt like the one Graham was wearing
-A felt Myr

Acually Graham, Space Marines are not vat grown, the aspirants are implanted with the gene-seed from a fallen battle brother.

The primarchs were however vat-grown.

Just thought you wanted to know :D

well, now I have a new skin for Skyrim: The Stiltson skin :D
also, all you need is Chaos >:D

The Dragon should be named Lars.

drkchmst:
When will young people learn??? Dungeons and Dragons will never make you cool!!! On the other hand looking forward to desert bus want to bid on something awesome like that Goomba blanket that taunted me last year when I had no spare cash.

I'm so glad it keeps me warm.

Lady Kathleen:
http://thingsmycathates.tumblr.com/post/12783510630/imperiumofman

I really did draw that! Kitty Chaos Marine!

Do you know how hard it is going to be to find that many tiny cat heads. It's going to take forever for me to build a chaos army of angry cats.

My only question is how long until Tally is added to the cHustle cast?

That lad seems a bit young to be drinking beer. But of course, cHustle isn't real, so it was cold tea... right?

Slenn:
For a while there I thought the entire party was trying to troll the poor DM with the whole "name the dragon" thing. XD

Sadly, that was not trolling. Had this been a real campaign, that likely would have been a real conversation.

This is why I never play with friends, only enemies I haven't decided to kill yet. Yes, I roll Neutral Evil.

EPIC TARDIS SIGN MUG IN THE FIRST SHOT.

Want so bad...

Can I have it? Perleeze? =D

Nice Angelic Destiny background.

Irony's Acolyte:
I am very much impressed with your 40k knowledge Graham. Of course if you can't kick the giant aliens in their giant balls you could always rip and tear their guts. They are huge so that means they have huge guts!

RIP AND TEAR

Myr plushie?
Do want.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook