Unskippable: Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel

Just let the scene wash over you. It's the only way G&P survived this one.

Watch Video

Getting an error, stream not found.
Fixed, good episode, I love the Unskipables involving quirky Japanese games. If you took my advice from last week again, then thanks for that.

WTF was that shit

that girl looks like a dude. That chick forgot her pants.That guy Rolo needs a new bed. WTF is this shit about goddess and lyrics having powers?? Are we even on Earth?? Why is the title for this game so damn weird??

Whaaaat?

How can you hate a game like that? You need to be able to grasp a game on some level to hate it. Hating this game is like being racist against Cthulhu. It doesn't fucking work!

how the hell do say that title it is just random letters, plus i think the voice director made a bad choice for that "female" character

Knell is a word...

What in the crazy anime fuck is this?

.........................................this just... this doesn't need any fucking talking over it xD

Just too fucking bizarre

ForgottenPr0digy:
WTF was that shit

that girl looks like a dude. That chick forgot her pants.That guy Rolo needs a new bed. WTF is this shit about goddess and lyrics having powers?? Are we even on Earth?? Why is the title for this game so damn weird??

The only thing I can say to you is no they are not on Earth they are on another planet called Ar Ciel.

Thank you Graham. Thank you kindly.. For turning of your ps3.

I am forever in your debt.

I totally want a bed like that.

But not if I have to live in a world with that name.

I can't stop laughing at the whole big bed deal (yes it's huge and I would envy him for having a large bed). Also what's up with the actings? Sound like they are over dramatize or over doing it.

So, thank you Escapist for not having the logo over the subtitles!

I lost it when they talked about that rival church.

Hmmm.... I kept expecting one of them to suddenly shout:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I feel it would really fit and even reinforce the setting they've got going on there.

Words fail me.

My god. You HAVE to do lets play of this guys...

You've picked a great game to make fun of! I've considered getting into the series but i've probably seen all of the funniest sexual innuendo's on youtube already.

Considering a few of the scenes, i find it hilarious that this game is rated 12+ in Europe (it has Mature ratings in many other areas.) but i suppose you can get away with a lot if what the characters are doing is only analagous to sex. I'd play this game ironically, that seems to be its appeal.

Wait, that was for the PS3!? That looked like a late era PS1 game.

holy shit, that's one girl you don't want to piss off.
And the voice actors are really overdoing it.
Well the story can characters seem to be really bad but maybe the gameplay is fun.

I only wish he'd turned off the PS3 sooner. What the hell is that nonsense?

I liked the modesty plate though. Running around in a pair of panties, not cool. You need to cover that up with a tiny metal plate.

Well, seeing as the title for one of the other games in this series is Ar tonelico: The Girl Who Continues to Sing at the End of the World, and that in the introduction they said there was no sea or sky...I'm going with that this whole series might just be a gigantic delusion brought on by asphyxiation, there being no sky and all. So giant beds, people with punctuation for names, and probably-hirsute women yelling exuberantly about churches--these are possibly acceptable norms for such things.

Graham_LRR:
Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel

Just let the scene wash over you. It's the only way G&P survived this one.

Watch Video

Also, knell is a word.

I want to know what happened next, I'm so confused, who was about to be attacked?

PS 3 !!?!!

*face palm*

Did I just watch?

LOL I said "whoah!" out loud the same time those guys did. Totally wasn't expecting that.

I always laugh when Graham says llllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaadies!
which I love but DAMN! that "girl"

I looked up a trailer of the combat mechanics and it's safe to assume this game doesn't convince me to get a PS3... Not by a long shot...

I'm confused and scared.

So they forgot how to sing AND how to make sense?

dex-dex:
I always laugh when Graham says llllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaadies!
which I love but DAMN! that "girl"

"who are you?" more like "What are you?" AmIright? I think I know who's been stealing the horse vitamins.

I knew the moment that I saw the title that this was going to be a good one.

Fantastic job, guys. That narrator has to be on whatever the opposite of nitrous is. There is no possible way I could get through a sentence of that nonsense without cracking up but he does his very best to make it sound non-retarded. His task is clearly Sisyphean and it is one ridiculous ride.

Also, I vote against a Let's Play of this one. Dante's Inferno is great because it's all action, spectacle and retardation. Conversations in-game kill an LP.

Huh, that wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. I haven't played Qoga, but if it's anything like the previous games in the series, it will quickly transition from goofy to creepy, and land on my list of games to not let normal people catch me playing.

Surprisingly decent sound track, though.

Jackie Chan's wtf face doesn't even cover it, we need...

Gah, I don't even know how to pronounce the title of this game. And the plot seems even less comprehendable.

Still I haven't seen anything like that buff chick at the end there since Project A-Ko.

I would actuality hold my judgement on the second "girl". I mean it's wearing a metal chest plate, there could be anything under that.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)