Drinking Games: Beerman: Arkham City

Beerman: Arkham City

Batman. The only superhero to have a successful videogame adaptation. The only superhero to have a successful videogame sequel. The only superhero YOU want to drink to. And why, you ask? Because he's Batman, that's why.

Watch Video

Where did Dan go at the end of the video? He just vanished in a cloud of smoke. ;)

First time I fought the one armed henchman...annoying...until I actually payed attention too what it said about the electric gun you get. >.>

Good episode. Always good with Batman. :3

ROFL at the Catwoman kiss rule. She's had a lot of murderers and rapists in her mouth, then...eww!

"Nobody wants to see Batman kiss a dude."

Clearly these guys haven't been properly introduced. Greetings and welcome to the internet. We have rule 34 here and your childhood is now officially over.

Has anyone actually used any of these rules? I find it hard to believe you can get a group to sit down and watch you play games then follow these rules.

cricket chirps:
Has anyone actually used any of these rules? I find it hard to believe you can get a group to sit down and watch you play games then follow these rules.

Not yet, but that's because the series started at a rather inauspicious time for me to do that.

Em... Spiderman. Easily the best and a very successful superhero videogame adaptation.

Saving up now for Batman Arkham Sunshine!

"No-one wants to see Batman kiss a dude."

Oh, I beg to differ.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or