Critical Miss: Modern Warfare 3

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Another ace entry, recent comics have been awesome :D

The cam thinks you're the Muppet's chef?

Renegade-pizza:

damit! beat me to it!
and awsome entry keep up the good work!

And its this stuff which made me give up on the game.

I thought narwhals were bigger than that.

If I'm the final killcam, I just leave the game so I don't have to watch it. Sore loser right here. Also, good comic.

Lonely Packager:
If I'm the final killcam, I just leave the game so I don't have to watch it. Sore loser right here. Also, good comic.

Once, I got the final kill on the airport map in MW2, I headshotted the bloke with ma' grenade launcher. And it was good.

Wait, why did Erin become a redhead in the second to last panel?

....OOOOOOOOooooooh

Sounds like half the times I've died... also in that game...

Whoa.

I got some Ghost in the Shell 2nd GIG flashbacks there...

Renegade-pizza:

Lonely Packager:

Once, I got the final kill on the airport map in MW2, I headshotted the bloke with ma' grenade launcher. And it was good.

Wow, that's ... great, I guess. Well, all I know is that if I was that guy, I sure as hell wouldn'tve watched the killcam.

This always happens to me, half the time the enemy is FACING THE OTHER WAY when they apparantly kill me... its ridiculous.

DVS BSTrD:
Wait, why did Erin become a redhead in the second to last panel?

....OOOOOOOOooooooh

It's totally symbolic of....Stuff.

idodo35:

Renegade-pizza:

damit! beat me to it!
and awsome entry keep up the good work!

Actually the swedish cheg says hurdi gurdi, but i was thinking it.

And ive had this in black ops too. I unload a full magazine into someones chest , my hit detevtor lights up like a cristmas ttee, and after three bullets i go down. The kill cam then says i wasnt even pointing at him, and he was somehow able to slam me with 60 billets, and it looks like a mercy killing

Daystar Clarion:
Whoa.

I got some Ghost in the Shell 2nd GIG flashbacks there...

I remember those scenes quite vividly.

I'm pretty sure this has always happened in Call of Duty. And Battlefield, for that matter. There is no end to the number of times I thought I was behind a wall, only to be killed a second later by a couple of bullets that got lost on their way to killing me, and decided that arriving late was better than not arriving at all.
Great comic, by the way.

The only thing still not modern about MW3 is the Killcam.

I swear whoever coded it came from the 70's. ... And has a deep hatred for the online community.

Ahhh... this is so so so so soooooooooooo true.
Even my fanboy brother agrees. :P
Well... he laughed at the last panel, that's good enough for me.

I've seen a little bit of lag every now and then, but I haven't experienced anything near as bad as that in the vast majority of my hundred or so games... Meh, I did quite like this one though.

I can't begin to tell you how many times, in PvP situations, I've had to deal with being teamed with some trolling ass-munch troglodyte who thinks he is so pro and superior to everyone else but, in reality, is the biggest fuck-up on the field. The score-card at the end usually tells the story quite clearly when you see him sitting near dead last across the board in contributions(if you're busy typing, you ain't fighting).

I know not everyone has the same level of skill, and I accept that. I'm only, at best, an average PvPer, myself. But I can't stand those people who come in thinking they are flawless, when they are really screwing up left and right just like the rest of us, and start bad-mouthing everyone else for mistakes.

You'd think that after making billions of this franchise they'd be able to afford some decent servers.

Irridium:
You'd think that after making billions of this franchise they'd be able to afford some decent servers.

Rehashing old code isn't exactly making a new game ):

Got to Open up your NAT.

Try port forwarding... or get the game on PC and use dedicated servers.

Good thing you didn't shoot that box of narwhals.

That would have been messy.

Irridium:

But then how could they afford to fill their company pools with the tears of angels and precious metals and gems? HOW?!

No offence, but you may just be nowhere near as good as you think you are?

I played some online MW3, had a great time, but will happily admit that I was far from good. Most of the time, the enemy had already sighted me before I could get my sights up. In a game like COD, a few bullets is all it takes to go down, so unless you religiously check your corners and always look behind you, there are always going to be firefights where you never stood a chance.

The killcam isn't some floating camera that sometimes films footage from funny angles to make you look bad for the lols. It's simply footage from the other guy's TV screen, showing you how you died.

Sorry, but ths strip comes across as "Y I dyin all teh time? my skills r teh best! Teh game is broken! Dere's no way its my fualt I b dyin!"

I've totally seen the opposite as well playing Black Ops. Where your gun is right on them theirs is flying 2 feet to the right facing an entirely different direction. And a bullet blowing my skull into a bowl full of bloody jello.

Damn my enemies, n' their magic bullets.

I'm getting MW3 for Christmas.

Great comic though.

kebab4you:

Irridium:

Rehashing old code isn't exactly making a new game ):

Perhaps, but they still made INFINITE MONEY.
This is actually quite old. It used to happen in Call of Duty 4 as well, but what did you do then? Switch to another server.
MW2 had this problem, as well as Black Ops. And I only played Black Ops MP for 2 hours at most when it was free on Steam.

is she using sniper rifle at close range? ..why?

mysecondlife:

Because the alternative is trying to club him with the butt of the gun?

Grey Carter:

mysecondlife:

Because the alternative is trying to club him with the butt of the gun?

I would go for that. But then again, I never played call of duty multiplayer.

That is exactly how 90% of the killcams on MW2 looked for me, which is why I stopped playing the series' MP.

What? What is eirstup?!

Gods... I can relate so hard.

I've got three bars of four bars most of the time, and what this apparently equates too is that I get MAYBE one shot off and then drop... when I damn near emptied the clip on my end.

Of course, Skyrim can be an unforgiving place too, but at least when a giant crushes my skull out of fear that I'm about to molest his mammoths, I can be fairly certain that it's actually my fault for not getting out of the way.

Lies! I was walking down the tundra one day without even my weapon drawn heading to an objective when out of nowhere i hear the thuds of a giant feet, and BLAM! i see my body fly 567389 ft into the air!

Giants will gank you if you walk too close to them >.<

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or