Unskippable: Driver: San Francisco

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Driver: San Francisco

The story of a man, a different man, a car, a truck and an RPG.

Watch Video

Hilarious as always, you guys. But now, between Yahtzee and Unskippable, I feel like I don't need to buy the game... then again, I suck at driving games, so I wouldn't have anyways!

I always hated the Driver games ever since the PS1 days (stupid mandatory tutorial with your stupid mandatory tricks I couldn't pull off >.<').

Great episode, as always. Now I want an elephant cake.

I to, want to see boobies everywhere Graham.

It's easier to get the elephant to swallow the rocket launcher if you disassembled it first. But trust me, finding enough flower to bake an elephant cake is no easy tusk.

Haha! That protagonist line was so perfectly timed! And I loved the "you are a disgrace to the Dodge Challenger" bit too.

The cops throw me off in this video. As you said it yourself, weren't they the ones to give him that pill of acid? (Actually, with the effects it had on the cuffs.. were they trying to kill him? That could be just me thinking that, but holy crap.)

Anyhow great episode guys. I wonder why the camera man didn't scream. Oh, and- that News Reporter Lady is a SPY!

Heh. Probably one of the best I've seen in a while. Though it probably helps that this is one of the better cutscenes that has popped up on this show in a while.

I loved the little elephant tangent.

Man, so many plot holes in so few minutes. How can they manage it?

I love how the game kills someone and no one seems to notice at all.

If I ever make a game I'm going to call the main character ProtaganistMan

I need to remember to stop watching your videos with soda in my mouth. It never turns out good, especially when you guys are as hilarious as you are today.

"Protagonist Man!" (Rolling On Floor While Laughing and Choking at Same Time)

Great episode, am surprised the graphics from that game are so good. Keep on bussing!

The Gentleman:
I love how the game kills someone and no one seems to notice at all.

Especially the subtlety. First he was there, then he was gone. But really, besides Barbie news reporters, who is going to miss a cameraman?

I take it that cameraman was a mute but evenstill the cameraman recording himself plummenting to his death would of tip off the entire people watching it including any police authority.

Smuggling things inside elephants sounds... unsanitary...

Jeeze, why does Protagonist Man get all of the leading roles?

Scarim Coral:
I take it that cameraman was a mute but evenstill the cameraman recording himself plummenting to his death would of tip off the entire people watching it including any police authority.

I was wondering the same thing. While I've never been in a news helicopter I bet there's enough slack in the cables to let the camera get a fair ways out before losing the signal. And presumably someone with the resources to pull all of this off could arrange a private helicopter. Or maybe get a room in one of the skyscrapers.

i know im being that guy, but really...

an RPG has a dangerous backblast area of ~15-20 m. At best it would have only thrown the helicopter off course.

That poor elephant. Lurch, was it in there before you baked?
C'est la vie!

Happy Birthday Steve Justice.

Favorite line: "And I was two days away from retirement!" Some really awesome timing on this one.

"You are a disgrace to the Dodge Challenger!" Quote of the week.

I think your idea of a prisoner trying to hide an elephant would make for a great sitcom.

I know this is probably not a revelation, but I liked how the license plate on the armoured vehicle spelled out the name of the game.

mb16:

an RPG has a dangerous backblast area of ~15-20 m. At best it would have only thrown the helicopter off course.

That and I don't know of a single acid on earth that could eat through handcuffs in .5 seconds.

The line about Protagonist Man makes me think of the Yugi-Oh BBT Abridged movie.

Holy crap! Did this game even have writers? The news reporter uses an RPG to shot the police cars? The cops that gave him the acid,try to fight him? And what kind of acid is that that it can't burn through the little "pill" that he can bite through, but it burns through steel chains in seconds?

I loved the elephant lines. Actually, I loved all the lines.

Good luck on Desert Bus!

How did he get in the drivers seat? Isn't the back and front of prison vans/trucks separate?

Anyways, An elephant would be pretty useful in prison. Personal bodyguard.

Oh man, I was in tears at the whole elephant thing.

Am I the only one who realized the EXTREMELY high quality of the graphics? It's... It's nice! I don't know how the game plays, but the people look like real people. Not that news reporter lady, she seems like she just got her ass pulled out of the uncanny valley too soon, but everyone else had really good picture quality of their faces.

Thamous:

mb16:

That and I don't know of a single acid on earth that could eat through handcuffs in .5 seconds.

Altar:
How did he get in the drivers seat? Isn't the back and front of prison vans/trucks separate?

These quotes pretty much define my reactions this video.

How did that acid eat through the handcuffs that fast? (and, really, why not give the key instead?)
How did that helicopter not explode?
And how did he get from the back of the truck to the drivers seat?

Also, why did that camera man not scream? (and why was the woman on the helicopter)

Really? You're kidding, right?

PEANUT BUTTER to smuggle an RPG into an elephant? NO WAY! The RPG will get all sticky and stuff!

No. I recommend WOW-BUTTERTM.
(And no, I don't mean the soy-based peanut butter substitute. ^_-)

Smuggling elephants in things and things in elephants is all well and good, but the part about drug trafficking mob boss faces is so weird.

The other option to the cake is to keister it...
they'd never notice!
you might be walking a little funny though...

I give myself hand whammies in the car all the time.

....what's a hand whammy?

nevermind, I don't want to know

I liked how the woman in the helicopter didn't die from the backblast when she fired the RPG-7.
All that's missing is a bloody screen and this game is SO REAL.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 47492)