Feed Dump: Errant Teeth and Corpse Eviction

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Errant Teeth and Corpse Eviction

Count your blessings because in Spain they're dealing with a corpse housing crisis.

Watch Video

The failed attempt at the vader hat/mask made it even funnier, just sayain ^^

Also, been watching DB since start...so ya, tis true with 24 hours of feed dump. xD

Ash! She was the best part of ENN.

Also I refuse to believe that an honest to god scientist actually legitimately thinks there was a creature with 66 legs.

Having a flat head could be quite useful Ash. And I seriously lost it at the Human Centipede Across Time.

Safaia:

Also I refuse to believe that an honest to god scientist actually legitimately thinks there was a creature with 66 legs.

You do know that the centipede itself is a real creature right? Those can have up to 300 legs.

Hey evicting people from cemeteries might be a good thing for Spain. It would've made things easier for Leon Kennedy.

Human Centipede 3 is Final Sequence, so 4 would have to be Under the Sea, and then 5 would be Through Time.

"Luke, I fucked up:" What Vader really meant when he said "Luke, I am your father."

All you need is Lo-gasdghsrdfjk!!!, i laughed hard when i heard that one!
And Human centipede trough time? That's quite brilliant...and pretty damn disgusting, too!

Heh, I have a phillips in my junk tray on my desk and it does indeed have a good enough stabbin' tip...

Is it me or to people pull really odd faces when i decide to pause this to get my toast? Because i've had to pause this vid twice and every time ive been like "ARRG! the LLR does not look like that!"

I mean look at one from a few weeks ago i just HAD to screencap;

Kind of a lot of dark topics and humor in this episode...I like it.

:/ You know, I don't exactly see the problem with setting up entirely new graveyards for people. I mean... is it really that hard to take another plot of land somewhere else and turn it into a graveyard?

On another note, Graham and Paul should so be in charge of the next Human Centipede movie. Even they could turn a concept so horrible into... uh... actually, never mind. You could put every single best writer and director in existence on the same team and they would still be unable to make the Human Centipede worth watching.

This episode lacks hats!

Kaltazraza:
This episode lacks hats!

Golden construction hat, and vader helmet. That's still two hats.

Nope, still not funny.

Graham Stark IS Alec Guinness AS.... a really sketchy impression of what Alec Guinness sounds like.

Still better than his Sean Connery though.

Maybe Spain should have multi tier graves if they are that worried about space.

Also, this was a great episode, despite the fact that you guys must be so tired right now then.

Graham,your idea of a new Human Centipede movie is as awesome as it is disgusting.

Yeah, that description pretty much sums up Desert Bus.

Funniest episode in a while. Ash is awesome.

Scrumpmonkey:
Is it me or to people pull really odd faces when i decide to pause this to get my toast? Because i've had to pause this vid twice and every time ive been like "ARRG! the LLR does not look like that!"

I'm glad I'm not the only one who experiences this.

DVS BSTrD:

Safaia:

You do know that the centipede itself is a real creature right? Those can have up to 300 legs.

Yes but they make it sound like we're talking about something bigger than a bug. As in big enough to leave footprints that survive over thousands of years.

Human centipede through time... It made me both shudder and laugh. I don't think i ever will quite want to understand your mind, Graham.

Also: "All you need is lo-garrbalghr" xD

EDIT: Better yet "All you need is wharrgarbl!"

Scrumpmonkey:

Wow, I am SO remembering that the next time she talks about kittehs.

Where as Ash been?! She is my favorite, but she is in so few things! Oh well, that makes her appearances that much sweeter -_-

Beryl77:
Graham,your idea of a new Human Centipede movie is as awesome as it is disgusting.

Nerd Alert, sounds "good" in theory, but no matter which version he got stitched to, it would create a paradox. Then again, the centipede movie idea has never been that particularly interested in actual science.

For some reason when Graham signed off after mentioning Desert Bus... that little click and salute really made me think of Nathan Drake for no real reason at all. I don't even think Drake's ever done anything like that but... yeah.

Human Centipede in Time?.... Wow. There are no words to what I can say about that.

By the way, please tell me I wasn't the only one who thought Graham was gonna say "Human Centipede in SPAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!"

(Come to think of it, that wouldn't work well. Human Centipede in Time would be far better by comparison...)

Safaia:

DVS BSTrD:

Safaia:

Yes but they make it sound like we're talking about something bigger than a bug. As in big enough to leave footprints that survive over thousands of years.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2011/11/09/science-fossil-tracks-burgess-shale.html

It lived half a billion years ago. And small creatures can leave footprints that get fossilised as well, a lot depends on the type of the sediment. But something like holes dug by worms are not unheard of.

If you think that's a weird creature, I'll recommend you check out what else has been found from Burgess Shale...

Great Episode!
It's "still not funny" but made me laugh :D

Alex's reaction to the 60-something legged sea creature had my sides splitting.

It's not funny, I need major surgery now.

"Human Centipede Across Time" please Tom Six make this happend *rolls eyes* ... Great episode guys ^_^

Reuse of graves is actually pretty common here in the 'old' world.
Where I live most cemeteries has a 50 or 70 year lease agreement. If families want to keep the gravestone and grave, they'll have to pay for and sign a new lease agreement when the original expires, otherwise the cemetery will reuse the plot if needed.

Darth Vader's receding hair line. Or mask line. Not sure.

Huh, you know I think five years in a grave would be good, by then people probably won't give a damn about me anymore, then you know I'll just move into one of my parents graves or something, sure some of the dead chicks might laugh but I'll be saving money.

Quote of the Weeks: "I was both entertained and aroused (the arousal part being caused by Ash being in this video)" - Me

This had me laugh so hard I had to take a break before I was able to type again // You would think that after watching these guys play Desert Bus for 150hours (of which I got to see about 80hour worth) I would be sick of these guys for at least a week but hope // I don't think I could ever stop watching the stuff the LRR crew comes up with

-M

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or