Unskippable: Captain America

Captain America

It's important to accessorize and shields go with everything.

Watch Video

that was a very bad nazi/german accent but not the worst i have heard

Looks like the Captain is gunna be haven' some calamari 2nite!

gundams have shields

Vamast:
gundams have shields

Yes, but Gundams also use swords.

therockdemon:
that was a very bad nazi/german accent but not the worst i have heard

as bad as these?

OT brill as always guys!

When I heard Grahams fake Nazi accent, I had to laugh so much that I nearly choked on the water I was drinking, I'm still coughing while writing this. I really should no better and not drink or eat anything while watching these videos.

"I am zee man with zee plan"!

I nearly chocked! xD

Awesome video guys!

oh the nazi accent, i am german but i had to learn one.

I thought we fought Nazis in the 40's, who the hell is Hydra? You know, besides the not-Nazis.
And I have to agree, why the hell was the point of showing Cap on the plane for 20 seconds and then flashing back to 24 hours earlier? Couldn't they have just cut out the 20 seconds on the plane and started the intro. at that "24 hours earlier" point except it wouldn't be earlier it would just be now.

Graham's terrible nazi accent was just brilliant xD
I didn't think much of this until that point, but that just made the whole video.

So was B.J. Blazkowicz the other super soldier?

Gotta say his plan to use huge guns rather then just a shield payed off.

Good lord that is bad. It pains me to see how many games cheap out on the intros, through the use of powerpoint style slide shows or dialogue over still images. It always comes across as tacky.

Flubber! Everything is better with flubber. Put a thin layer of flubber on that awesome fake Nazi accent and it would be even better.

Funny video as ever.

I would actually recomend this game for a weekend rental.

Not Nazis? Does that make them Notzis?

Please, hold all applase until the end of the routine.

Zachary Amaranth:
Not Nazis? Does that make them Notzis?

Please, hold all applase until the end of the routine.

Boooooo!!!! Get off the stage!! :)

OT: Graham's fake accent tickled my humor box, especially "Man with zee plan."

Everyone knows the Nazis didn't have mechs and bio-weapons. All they had were sub-machineguns that were six times better than the Thompsons. Medal of Honor taught me that.

beam sabers

In desert bus six I am spending sooooo much money to get Graham to use that Nazi accent.
Well dong.

As a Gerrman I can confirrm sat Grrahams Gerrman accent is better san se game's speaker's (which obviously comes in the cliché nazi flavour).

That's what this world needs! Weapons of mass flubber!

Great episode. So many brilliant lines.

Wow that was a cheap intro. Glad we had you guys and bad Nazi accents to wring some enjoyment out of it.

I know I'm simply stating the obvious at this point, but Graham's Nazi accent was the best thing in the entire video. XD

canadamus_prime:
I thought we fought Nazis in the 40's, who the hell is Hydra? You know, besides the not-Nazis.
And I have to agree, why the hell was the point of showing Cap on the plane for 20 seconds and then flashing back to 24 hours earlier? Couldn't they have just cut out the 20 seconds on the plane and started the intro. at that "24 hours earlier" point except it wouldn't be earlier it would just be now.

Hydra is a group of soldiers so badass they were kicked out of Nazis. The redskull leads them

Captain America is the only man that can stop them.

Love the Nazi accent

The two lower tentacles on the skull symbol make it look like it got boobs.
Can't unsee it. Don't want to.

Acctualy had to pause the video the check if the Hydra symbol was just like the symbol on my Withcer 2 collector's edition coin. Not quite, but the resemblence is so great I'll make a theory about it someday.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here