LoadingReadyRun: The Tale of Matt Wiggins

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Awesome 64K is awesome. Whale Dong, guys. Though yes, ball slightly dropped with a missing gratuitous Africa!

Next week, Kathlink Vs. Wubbindorf, perhaps?

I would die to get the shirt Matt was wearing. As long as I could be buried in it.

I think it was also missing the clubbings?

You're supposed to supply the AFRIICCCAAAAAA! yourself.
And now with the requisite LRR video watched I can conclude my Desert Bus 5. Truly a time of excellence. Well dong everyone, well dong.

Also #TEAMKROZE.

this might be my favourite yet

And now the bussing is complete // Great song guys

-M

Wow. Just, wow... that has got to be the best LRR song. By a long shot.

Can you put this in the store?

After it went missing from the main part of the video, I was really expecting, "Aaaaafffffricaaaaaaaaaaa" to be the stinger. Otherwise great video. (You guys do know this will be a challenge next yet, right?)

Annnnnd Matt is now my favorite again.

God god that bit with Tim was great.

Oh god. I pretty much died at Ian 'wubbing'. Fantastic video guys! Well dong!

Imitation is the best kind of flatery, right?

"Stop asking about My Little Pony
If it makes you stop asking, I'll admit I'm a-
NOW BACK TO THE GOOD PART"

So close...

Ensiferum:
I would die to get the shirt Matt was wearing. As long as I could be buried in it.

The Rainbow Dash shirt or the other one?

Best music video since Skeletor's Dick.

Awesome as usual guys, great to see Morgan back in a video as ice tray to. Can't wait until desert bus next year. What next week I wonder, Alex's derp radio show?

therandombear:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *takes breath* HAHAHAHAHAHA, oh you guys. Priceless.

Matt Wubbins cracked me up, especially since I watched the wubbing Matt and all the hats again earlier. xD

I am now full of hat. How did I manage to miss that? Stupid sleep... made me miss a lot of Desert Bus.

Also, the reference to bronies asking the same questions over and over during DB made me chuckle. It was at it's worst when the call-ins happened. That's why I loved seeing the guy who talked to Bill Clinton for the things he said about them.

Anyways, Well dong LRR. Over 300k will be going to charity thanks to you and all of the people who put in so much work. I can't even imagine slaving away in the prize mines.

Though I now demand a version of this based on the man they called Jayne. And it shall obviously be called The Man They Called Wiggins.

The best part is how Matt was nonchalant about the whole thing.

The second best part is that Matt doesn't even show up in the 'appearing' part of the credits.

I concur Graham, well dong. This was the first year I watched desert bus and it was awesome. Thanks guys!

That Ganon outfit was probably the best costume I've seen in an LRR video.

I have to say that was awesome. I saw you preform that during dessert bus and was hoping you'd redo it in one of these videos. Glad you did cause it was awesome.

Plus Gannon Mat was awesome.

I forgot to mention, they're like the Beastie Boys.

Jer's so white.

I'm impressed that LRR got a video done between desert bus and now.

This was one of my favorite parts of this bus. Glad to see it back, though I may have liked the original a bit more because if it's spontineity.

Still, well dongQWOPFRICAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice, but it needs more CRABCORE!

MORGAN.

We need more Morgan forever.

That and I found myself saying "I see what you did there" out loud as the video began.

This was awesome.

I'm curious why you guys changed the picture most of the way through the day. :)

therandombear:
Matt Wubbins cracked me up, especially since I watched the wubbing Matt and all the hats again earlier. xD

GODDAMMIT MATT

I won't stop giggling crazily at that face all night now. One of my favorite parts of Desert Bus for sure! Oh and this song was awesome XD

Needs more Bros Clubbing Bros. Alex got clubbed heavily this year. I did see the time where they got him three times in a very short amount of time. First in a cake, second on his chair, third on the Bussing chair. Too funny! Too bad I had to work a lot of the weekend. >:P And Graham, was that actually your voice? Horry sheet! You got a nice, deep singing voice there.

I am already making plans for DB6- food and crafting plans. I even bought envelopes to send along to ship my crafts. :) And I will be sending food. Sugary food that won't make a mess when shipped. So, no cake or cupcakes, unfortunately. :(

Yes, I plan ahead. Waaaay ahead. This is not a bad thing.

Great use of the green screen in getting Tim and Matt into the same shot.

I started watching Desert Bus with Matt wubbing this year.

RTR:

Ensiferum:

The Rainbow Dash shirt or the other one?

The Tardis Transformer.

Be honest, who else had the tiniest hope for a Tales from the Table crossover at first glance of the title?

Whale dong, LRR, you ar herows fro teh trilden.

And suddenly Ian is my favourite person. You should have more of him in LRR. Well dong guys.

Too bad I wasn't able to watch the end of the Desert bus( Stupid work. Next year I'll just take a holiday in november. I also have a little project in mind. If I'll go through with with it I'll donate it for Tally's Craft Along.

Double post!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or