LoadingReadyRun: The Tale of Matt Wiggins

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

I half expected you to club him to stop him at the end. Regardless, WELL DONG.

purifico:
And suddenly Ian is my favourite person. You should have more of him in LRR. Well dong guys.

+1. With this year's Desert Bus, I was also surprised at how well Paul sings and at Ashton's amazing contribution.

I'll add my freak outs and infinite love to the pile I'm sure you guys are forming right now. I usually love your Desert Bus tributes but this one was just a perfect storm of comedy in my opinion. The song was great, the video was great, the references contained in each were great. This might be one of my favorite videos you have ever made though that is saying a lot because I love most of your videos. I'm hoping there will be an MP3 of this.

Whale dong on that chorus, whale dong indeed.

If your so sick of My Little Pony why not make some Pony Glue?

Don Reba:

purifico:
And suddenly Ian is my favourite person. You should have more of him in LRR. Well dong guys.

+1. With this year's Desert Bus, I was also surprised at how well Paul sings and at Ashton's amazing contribution.

Yeah, Paul's singing was a jaw-dropping moment for me. So very awesome.

it depresses me that i couldn't watch very much of desert bus due to shit Australian internet.

Pony glue! Pony Glue! Pony Glue!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned that Graham gets cut off just as he says "Stop asking us about My Little Pony, if it makes you stop asking, I'll admit I'm a Brony"

Ian wubbing is one of my highlights too.

Double posting like an amateur.

Eternally shamed.

Scrumpmonkey:
Whale dong on that chorus, whale dong indeed.

If your so sick of My Little Pony why not make some Pony Glue?

Glad you liked my challenge for Kroze. Best $60 I ever spent.

Crudler:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned that Graham gets cut off just as he says "Stop asking us about My Little Pony, if it makes you stop asking, I'll admit I'm a Brony"

I'm pretty sure he says "I'll admit I'm not a Brony." :)

Wow... I started this video while in the lab, then had to STOP the video because I fell apart laughing and this entire "joy"-thing is not really encouraged by my prof and now watched it at home.
This was the most awesomest LRR video this year.

purifico:

Don Reba:

purifico:

Yeah, Paul's singing was a jaw-dropping moment for me. So very awesome.

Is his rendition of Gipsy Rover anywhere on the net yet ? I would really like to hear it again.

Don Reba:

Crudler:

I'm pretty sure he says "I'll admit I'm not a Brony." :)

Doesn't sound like it to me, and given the context it seems like it'd be a compromise to get them to stop asking questions, he just gets cut off.

TheAmazingHobo:
Is his rendition of Gipsy Rover anywhere on the net yet ? I would really like to hear it again.

Also, bonus Tally from the previous year:

You know what this needs. More Kroze, shuffling like Discord.

Very well done though guys otherwise. Matt Wubbins I salute you.

Ensiferum:

RTR:

Ensiferum:
I would die to get the shirt Matt was wearing. As long as I could be buried in it.

The Rainbow Dash shirt or the other one?

The Tardis Transformer.

Oh, so THAT'S what it was. For some reason, "Transformers + TARDIS" didn't compute for me.

Im sorry to say but I think there is a typo in the title guys. It should read "The Tale of Matt Wubbins" or is his middle name just "Wub-Wub"?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFRRRRRIIIIIIIIICCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome song guys, whale dong

Oh. My. Gawd. O_O Yes. Moar please.

Thus far I've counted about 36 DB jokes in that song give or take. :P

I genuinely like all the parodies they made using thelonelyisland songs. This one is no exception. Whale dong!

Kapol:
I forgot to mention, they're like the Beastie Boys.

Who? Thelonelyisland or LRR.

Funny, Russians are now launching rockets to dubstep. Official space agency channel video: http://youtu.be/w5koaJWEXNo

I'm kinda ashamed to admit this, but I didn't watch anything of this year's Desert Bus, and it appears I missed alot of great moments in this one, especially when the Extra Credits team joined you on this one, I'm very sorry. :(

therandombear:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *takes breath* HAHAHAHAHAHA, oh you guys. Priceless.

Matt Wubbins cracked me up, especially since I watched the wubbing Matt and all the hats again earlier. xD

YAY , more Wubstep dancing Matt! ^^

I was so damn busy this year I couldn't watch much Desert Bus :(

Well dong is lost on me, although hopefully I'll find the answers I seek on youtube where so much of it has gone up. Which is wonderful.

I've seen the Yahtzee call so far and I really want that webcam now :P

Well done to everyone at LRR this year, I hope everyone basically gets a week's worth of sleep.

Also, fair play to Matt for keeping that stone cold expression while dressed in a red wig as Gannon!

Nouw:
I genuinely like all the parodies they made using thelonelyisland songs. This one is no exception. Whale dong!

Kapol:

I was talking about LRR, but it was a reference to something from the Desert Bus. Their rap group from before LRR started I believe was interviewed for a foreign magazine (I forget from where) and the tagline was 'we're like the Beastie Boys.'

ritchards:
Laughed the entire time through that video, well dong!

Seconded. Look forward to next year's grind-a-thon... for the kids of course!

Also: The dong is a reference to a bad gameboy game translation a-la "all your base are belong to us" where done is replace with dong.

Again; well bussing dong and I look forward to the next episode

Kapol:

Nouw:

Kapol:

I was talking about LRR, but it was a reference to something from the Desert Bus. Their rap group from before LRR started I believe was interviewed for a foreign magazine (I forget from where) and the tagline was 'we're like the Beastie Boys.'

A few things to clarify here.. 64k started after LRR formed, 1337 was their first real "music video" back in 2005. RapStar64k is also an awesome video just for how it ended alone as well XD

And I don't believe it was an interview with that German(?) magazine. I think the magazine just "discovered" them and did a write-up about it. :P

doggie015:

ritchards:
Laughed the entire time through that video, well dong!

Seconded. Look forward to next year's grind-a-thon... for the kids of course!

Also: The dong is a reference to a bad gameboy game translation a-la "all your base are belong to us" where done is replace with dong.

Again; well bussing dong and I look forward to the next episode

Another clarification, I too thought Titus actually wrote "Well dong", but it's "Well done" in the game, Graham started the meme when he *read* it as "Well dong!" ;)

The Random One:
The best part is how Matt was nonchalant about the whole thing.

The second best part is that Matt doesn't even show up in the 'appearing' part of the credits.

...Matt is in the credits! It's Tim Sevenhuysen who isn't credited.. But then either works, right? ;)

I derped, quotes are all in one post now. That'll learn me for having multiple windows open!

Damn.. Can't delete these extras.. Silly forum formatting.. :/

Loving the GIB winter ale! True British Columbians!

Quick Question, I seem to be having trouble locating the awesome remixes of the LRR theme they found (and I'm not going through 5 days of footage to find it)... anyone have a link or video, or at least remember the date and time they used it?

Kapol:

Nouw:

Kapol:

Oh you were referencing that! My bad, I was there to watch it but it went past my head when I read your post xD. I believe it was a German gaming magazine?

This was amazingly awesome, just so good

2xDouble:
Quick Question, I seem to be having trouble locating the awesome remixes of the LRR theme they found (and I'm not going through 5 days of footage to find it)... anyone have a link or video, or at least remember the date and time they used it?

There's a few I found!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilYK8fDYJe4 - daks' remix
http://music.biggiantcircles.com/track/loading-ready-run-theme-redux - Jimmy Hinson (BigGIANTCircles) remix

MattAn24:

2xDouble:

There's a few I found!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilYK8fDYJe4 - daks' remix
http://music.biggiantcircles.com/track/loading-ready-run-theme-redux - Jimmy Hinson (BigGIANTCircles) remix

Thank you, Daks' remix was exactly what I was looking for.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here