Name Game: Carry That Weight

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Cute little comic.
Did think it was going to have a Cowboy Bebop reference though.

Carry That Weight

Whatcha gon' do with all that junk?

Read Full Article

o m g i never thought of shooting the bones with icespike! i will immediate do that when i turn on the game! there are like 4 dragon corpses at the College of Winterhold! XD

Blunderboy:
Cute little comic.

Did you just post your comment before the writer could?
XD

And yes it is a rediculous thing. 299 perfectly carryable. 300.. not so much

Dragons are fine but a flower weighing a whole pound? What kind of fantasy is this?

... And this, boys and girls, is why we upgrade Stamina.

Although I now must try the Ice Spike thing. Cheers for the heads up!

Blunderboy:
Cute little comic.

How???

Yeah I can't wait to find some funny glitch

Ice Spike on dragon's bones is one thing.

Casting Frenzy on a chicken coup and watching them swarm their owner takes the cake for me. C:

Ever do Fus Roh Dah on a dragon skeleton? It makes them fly again, quite hilarious.

It seems I am magic.
Awesome.

You have to love Ragdoll in same games, just makes things all the better.

Though it is weird that picking a flower would over burden you, guess Skyrim flowers are filled with Lead?

Grouchy Imp:

Great for any class except pure mages lol. Going with the light armor blacksmithing path to reduce weights.

one solution to that little problem...

EAT THAT FLOWER!!!!!

This happens all the time in S.T.AL.K.E.R. I pick up a piece of bread, and suddenly, I can't move. Come on, really?

Wolfram01:

Grouchy Imp:

Great for any class except pure mages lol. Going with the light armor blacksmithing path to reduce weights.

It's the way forward. One of my characters (a Khajiit Nightingale) has had every level increase go into Stamina. That cat can run for days, which is lucky because at level 22 with only 100 health you tend to have to run away from most things...

Bethesda logic:

If you pick up a small flower or spoon when you're just at your limit, you immediately get crushed by all of your equipment.

Also, you can somehow store several dragon hides, swords, and maybe even a few nuke launchers in your pack, because it is apparently a hammerspace.

Heh, that was pretty cute and funny, nicely done!

They should make like Dark Souls, in which you become a little slower depending on what you equip.

Blunderboy:
It seems I am magic.
Awesome.

It seems that in the spirit of Skyrim, the forum has glitched.

OT: Hilarious. Kind of reminds me of one of my deaths.

I fell off a mountain trying to catch a butterfly.

Best. Comic. To date =)

Super heavy teaspoons and flowers are something of a Bethesda trait. I loved that perk in New Vegas that made ammo weigh half as much. When you think about it, that made no sense.

"Level Up, the universe has just changed around you"

Irridium:

Blunderboy:
It seems I am magic.
Awesome.

It seems that in the spirit of Skyrim, the forum has glitched.

OT: Hilarious. Kind of reminds me of one of my deaths.

I fell off a mountain trying to catch a butterfly.

I did write that comment yesterday.
Maybe Miss Scaldaferri posted it for a second then took it down?
I'm not sure how the hell it happened frankly.

Welcome to my D&D nightmare.

Now in HD, apparently.

Reminds me of the over encumbered man trailer I'll post the video if I ever figure it out

I imagined a similar comic about Fallout 3, except The Lone Wanderer is handing a peice of Scrap metal to Jericho, who then gives him (or her) a sour look, drops the gigantic bag he's been carrying around, and opens fire.

That's a pretty heavy flower.

I'm currently trying to raise 25000 gold to buy a house in Solitude, so I know how hard it is to carry all the loot out of a dungeon. What I do nowadays is make sure that whatever I pick up is worth at least 10 gold per pound. After that, if I'm still overencumbered, I start dropping everything that is exactly 10 gold per pound.

Then I start drinking all the alcohol, and things get pretty interesting from there.

I usually spend ages trying to figure out what all the carry weight is then realise I'm carrying an entire dragon around in parts...

I don't understand when people say Skyrim is full of glitches. Mine isn't neither was fallout 3 or oblivion.

Maybe I am just really lucky or something. Touch wood.

It's a great comic friend Dominic is a good artist

LavaLampBamboo:
Best. Comic. To date =)

Super heavy teaspoons and flowers are something of a Bethesda trait. I loved that perk in New Vegas that made ammo weigh half as much. When you think about it, that made no sense.

"Level Up, the universe has just changed around you"

So normal day in video game land?

Ah arbitrary weight limits, gotta love 'em. Always makes me think of cartoons where character A piles a whole bunch of ridiculously heavy crap for character B to hold up and then tops it off with a piece of paper or a feather or something else extremely light, and it's the addition of the extremely light thing that causes character B to collapse under all the weight.

I love the weight limit on Skyrim and such. I was running about one day, and I caught a Bee. that single dead Bumble Bee caused me to be too heavy. Just the image of me placing a dead bee into my pack and keeling over still makes me laugh.

sometimes I'll go WAY overweight then change to beast form (werewolf) and you can run FAST for quite a while
run to get within sight of a town, but not so close people attack you, wait for beast form to wear off, put all your clothes back on and start back to town by doing forward power attacks and that shout that makes you go forward really fast
then.... profit, unit the merchant runs out of money :(

The irony is that the thing that's usually weighing me down is that huge pile of Potions of Strength that I'm 'saving in case I need them'.

Blunderboy:

Holy shit.
Me too.

I don't think I would prefer it if the character's speed gradually slowed the heavier the pack gets. I try to be prepared for everything.

They could at least give you the opportunity to get a pack mule.

Tharwen:
The irony is that the thing that's usually weighing me down is that huge pile of Potions of Strength that I'm 'saving in case I need them'.

Sounds like you need to read from the Book of Yahtzee: Just carry Healing Potions.

Warning: the following comment is painful on multiple levels.

FusRoDorable!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or