Feed Dump: Frosty Cardboard Marmite

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Frosty Cardboard Marmite

We could be in the midst of a Marmite shortage...defcon meh.

Watch Video

I love the little nod after "In England...". Like he's saying "There's a joke here for some of you." Thank you Graham.

News canoes... "Canews"?

Nice touch in the credits. They truly are special guests, aren't they?

..and followed by a not-so-nice (but still hilarious) touch

*gasp* ROBOT SANTA!

...Yes, that was my first thought.

this is now the best show on the escapist now

Is it sad that my very first thought when creepy doll was stroking Paul's chest was "Bad Touch!" And Hats for the Hat God!

Is it sad that my very first thought when creepy doll was stroking Paul's chest was "Bad Touch!" And Hats for the Hat God!

Oh wow, an "in England" joke before you even got into your first news story. Congrats, Graham.

The stinger made me giggle, although poor Paul really does look traumatized.

aeric90:
I love the little nod after "In England...". Like he's saying "There's a joke here for some of you." Thank you Graham.

+1

I rewatched that bit several times because it was so awesome.

I agree Paul. It is working..

Creepy doll...

me no sleep now

Is it me or did Graham seem to be channeling Bernard Black (from Black Books) during his Drunken Frosty bit?
Also, for the record, if there was a world marmite shortage I would cry.

BAD TOUCH, I'M AN ADULT!

"Mess with marmite and you mess With England!"

Zachary Amaranth:
*gasp* ROBOT SANTA!

...Yes, that was my first thought.

I actually thought something like a rescue bot to get people out collapsed buildings. Silly boring, altruistic me.

how dare you insult marmite, for it is the most awesome thing in the universe.

I enjoyed that the creepy doll and the cardboard cutout were credited.

And the Out-of-Context Quote of the Week Award goes to....

Kathleen, for "Robot Santa looks like a sandworm with a Santa hat, and he's twice as terrifying!"

In order for Paul to be cured of his fears of being molested by the creepy doll, I recommend that he be in charge of merchandising creepy doll paraplegia.

Why yes, I would like a creepy doll for my couch.

British!!! Britain!! I'm not frickin' English

Eheheh, the cutout and the doll even get a mention in the credits...

A robot than can do limbo and crawl through a chimney without getting stuck (unlike those idiots you hear on the news/television/etc. getting stuck in a chimney). That is...awesome.

And at the end, creepy doll is hitting on Paul. Hide the children.

FUCK YOU GUYS! ;P

That Marmite spill could be ruinous! I fuel my self with tea and toast with Marmite. *sob* all that Marmite...

Thanks for reminding me of this awesome dude:

I don't think I even understand what marmite is, or why someone would like it.

[quote="GeorgW" post="6.328285.13376401"]Thanks for reminding me of this awesome dude:

I don't think I even understand what marmite is, or why someone would like it.[/quote
Marmite [/n]: the most delicious thing in the universe.

[quote]We're not English and therefore hate Marmite{/quote]

Hey as an Englishman I resent that remark! The English people are just as capable of hating Marmite as everyone else in the world!

Now using Grahams rape face as my Display picture. Thank you for that! :D

Can't believe I'm the first to ask.

What is the Clearly A Cardboard Cutout Of Vin Diesel's opinion of erotic Star Trek fan fiction?

GeorgW:
Thanks for reminding me of this awesome dude:

I don't think I even understand what marmite is, or why someone would like it.

It's stuff made from yeast extract.

There's really no other way to describe it.

Just so you know

Also creepy doll ftw!

Harry clearly values his privacy enough to dislike being credited by his first name. Due to all the touching, perhaps.

To be fair, you actually do need to be careful what toilet paper you use with a septic tank. However, almost all stores will carry septic-tank-safe paper.

I haven't checked lately, but I think at least half of the toilet paper packages in a grocery store will mention that they are safe for septic tanks if you read the fine print. Although, being old enough to have problems with fine print myself, I can see how this might prove troublesome for old people.

I'm very happy that you got to keep Harry. He should be on Feed Dump more often now.

ROBOT SANTA!
Will we get more X-Mas puns in the next few weeks? :)
Also intersting question: after Paul was "felt up", will he ever sit on Santa's lap again???

Geisterkarle:
Will we get more X-Mas puns in the next few weeks? :)

I'm hoping for the return of "The Right-Honourable Judge Pimp Santa".

I generally expect the episodes to be funny, and don't usually comment on the videos I watch.

I just wanted to pop in and say this episode was especially hilarious. I loved it. Great Job. Yadda yadda.

Also I learned something new, Marmite is some sort of weird spreadable yeast thing that British people eat. Cool.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here