LoadingReadyRun: Suspiciously Good Movers

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

There are no words to describe how much i adored this episode.

Seriously, I choked on AIR because I was laughing so hard from beginning to end.

Loves you guys times infinity bajillion.

That WAS some pretty good splitscreening.

almost....
suspiciously good splitscreening.

Hey, what's the number of your, erm, totally not teleporting and cloning moving company? I have some, let's call them Oomday devices whiche I want to move into a NOT secret house in a volcano. It has to be done very quickly, preferably before the next full moon.
Also, could you lend me some of your Pauls? I have a shortage of minions.

So first off, yay Kate! and second...

Nice job guys. Split screening equals the awesome.

Fantastic. Classic stylins', good splitscreenin', and Pauls? We got plenty. Also that hat does look way better on Paul #328 than it does on Paul #47.3.

Hey, I don't get what the fuss is about.

I would hire them even if they did have teleporters.

So, boys and girls, what have we learned this week? That's right, never do a good job. You might blow your cover...alien.

This would have been epic if someone with the Portal Gun casually would've walked along the background, IMHO.

Could've used this service a couple weeks ago.

Some really great camera trickery this episode! One of my favourite episodes I must say, really funny!

Do they international jobs.

Needs more Pauls. Also, the series needs more Kate.

Also, some forms of Neon can be cheaper and more efficient, but the frequency can be less stable.

And by less stable I mean maybe not exactly transporting the entire person. Or any of them.

I don't know why they were going for the official quantum teleporter frequency of 906243 when there's a couple frequencies lower than that which are much easier to calibrate to, especially since they don't have as much traffic.

(Not that I've joined a teleporter cabal of dubious legality to learn what those unofficial frequencies are. That would be ridiculous.)

EDIT: Also, I recognised the background music from Brain Transplants Made Easy, which is still one of my favourite LRR sketches.

I'm surprised the clones weren't played by Matt and Not Matt. I guess Matt's hour of glory was last week as it is now gone.

Oh hello Kate, nice to see you again!

With that many Pauls, imagine how much madness they've reached! All of the things that could be balanced on heads! Stupendous!

Any word on inviting Former Doctor Mia for a sketch?

I could hear you laughing before the credits Graham. Plus how many Paul clones do you have and why weren't they auctioned at Desert Bus?

I love you guys. <3 No more words are needed.

bleachigo10:
Alright, I believe that you don't have a teleporter. But perhaps you're using some kind of dimensional rift or some other kind of science fictiony means of transportation.

Now you're thinking with portals!

OT: Good video! Looking forward to next week!

Moriarty:
That WAS some pretty good splitscreening.

almost....
suspiciously good splitscreening.

Why does everyone think they were using a split screen? It's obvious that they just have a clone army of Paul.

Gee, these guys know a lot about teleporters. But it could just be a hobby.

Saltyk:

Why does everyone think they were using a split screen? It's obvious that they just have a clone army of Paul.

They totally don't. I mean, what would make you say such things? Stable cloning is ridiculously expensive, and hardly worth the travel to the highest points of the Himalayas for the necessary ingredients...

Zachary Amaranth:

Saltyk:

They totally don't. I mean, what would make you say such things? Stable cloning is ridiculously expensive, and hardly worth the travel to the highest points of the Himalayas for the necessary ingredients...

You're right. They would have no place to get such rare materials. Uh. Please don't look in my freezer.

I haven't seen split screening this well done since that time travel watch episode with Paul. Very good job guys.

The whole time...all I could think of was the G-men from the milkman level of Psychonauts

Um, there's a man outside who needs to speak with you. Um, the name? Dell Conagher. Why?

Not bad...

But I was hoping for something along the lines of when my brother-in-law was moving into a new apartment and unwittingly lent his dolly to a couple of guys who had broken into his neighbor's apartment and were robbing it.

Hahahaha

I loved it.

I got it! I knew that they were lying!

They're obviously from the future! :D

Also, Kate Stark? Is that Graham's sister? Wife? Cousin? Some kind of relative? I'm not that familiar with the LRR crew aside from the usuals, so can someone clarify who she is for me?

The stinger just pushed that thing over the edge, guys. Excellent job.

ThunderCavalier:
I got it! I knew that they were lying!

They're obviously from the future! :D

Also, Kate Stark? Is that Graham's sister? Wife? Cousin? Some kind of relative? I'm not that familiar with the LRR crew aside from the usuals, so can someone clarify who she is for me?

Sister. Next time check the LRR Wiki!

Here is hoping for a "making of" video.

tehweave:
First of all: KATE!

Second of all: There were several shots that I just don't know how you pulled them off... I'm flabbergasted as to how Graham can move from one side of the camera over to the other, and then paul can place a box on one side and move it to the other as a different paul...

THE MIND. IT BOGGLES.

First of all, AFRICAAAAAAA!

Second of all: I suspect they really did use a teleporter and advanced alien technology, and they were just lying when they said they didn't. There, all explained!

Vuirneen:
How do they get Argon to crystallise at room temperature? I mean, it's not like it could be an argon compound.

It's the Argon equivalent of Ice-nine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice-nine

MrGuy:

tehweave:
First of all: KATE!

Second of all: There were several shots that I just don't know how you pulled them off... I'm flabbergasted as to how Graham can move from one side of the camera over to the other, and then paul can place a box on one side and move it to the other as a different paul...

THE MIND. IT BOGGLES.

First of all, AFRICAAAAAAA!

Second of all: I suspect they really did use a teleporter and advanced alien technology, and they were just lying when they said they didn't. There, all explained!

But... He said they didn't have a teleporter. They wouldn't lie, would they?

I used to be able to move stuff that fast ... but then I took an arrow in the knee.

I was convinced that you honestly didn't have your transporter, but then I saw Paul with that "split screen effect." moment.

Obviously you guys need to study up on split screens; maybe next time we'll actually believe you about that transporter.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here