LoadingReadyRun: Suspiciously Good Movers

Pages PREV 1 2 3

thegamermn:
The whole time...all I could think of was the G-men from the milkman level of Psychonauts

Ninja'd

Shotgun Guy:
Look I'm not the type to ask questions so would it be possible to transport me to the inside of Fort Knox momentarily so I can grab some gold that totally belongs to me?

Of course not. If they had a teleporter, which they don't, they transport boxes, not witnesses--I mean, people. Now, if you had a large, totally not human-sized box that you wanted delivered to Fort Knox, then delivered back to your house in, say, an hour or so...

JonnWood:

Shotgun Guy:
Look I'm not the type to ask questions so would it be possible to transport me to the inside of Fort Knox momentarily so I can grab some gold that totally belongs to me?

Of course not. If they had a teleporter, which they don't, they transport boxes, not witnesses--I mean, people. Now, if you had a large, totally not human-sized box that you wanted delivered to Fort Knox, then delivered back to your house in, say, an hour or so...

I guess I should have just asked for them to transport "my gold" out of Fort Knox for me, that'd be easier anyway.

Yay, Kat was finally in a video again! :D

He is very convincing, wonder if they have a teleporter? i mean the have a Argon mine.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here