Feed Dump: Bears: On Cans & In Scotland

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Bears: On Cans & In Scotland

This week the news is plagued by a series of bears where they shouldn't be.

Watch Video

All kidding aside, that is an awesome sweater Graham has.

I'm not sure it's a good idea to complain to santa about a white powder on twitter.

Yes Kathleen, a little weird. Just a little bit.

Those fools! Why do they never think to put a fail safe on the fail safe, when will they learn? Also, the panda spy bit had me in stitches. Great episode this week, well done indeed.

Why was Graham wearing a policeman's uniform?

And no, Kathleen. That wasn't weird at all. This is the internet, you know.

The mental images from the Cadbury Bunny Kathleen was going on about is kind of unpleasant and I kind of wish I didn't have them.

Also, Nega-Cow Graham is the best Cow Graham!

Kathleen, you obviously don't know who best pony is.

Also, yo dawg, we heard you couldn't get out of your stall, so we put a failsafe in your failsafe so you can BE FORCIBLY EJECTED IN 12 MINUTES!

Okay, on the main hand, I can never get enough Kathleen*, but watching Cameron in this episode got me thinking. They should find another similar guest and Graham, Cameron, and whoever else is up for it could have a deadpan-a-thon.

*I didn't mean it like that, and you have a filthy mind.

Those new Coke cans are awful, I keep grabbing the wrong one. Good for Twitter for finally justifying its existence.

OMG they have a haru hat! WANT!

"Okay, but I'm timing you."

Lost it there.

Also, was gonna say something about Kathleen's egg urges, but the bit with her in a bear hat was super adorable....And now I forgot it.

"Graham, you're going to ruin it for all the crackpots!"

Don't worry, Kathleen, if they let things like "evidence" and "logic" get in the way, they wouldn't be crackpots.

There are now more Pandas in Scotland than Tory MPs.

Yep, we have more non sentient residents of China in Scotland than representatives of the current government. Is it any wonder the Scots want independence?

I thought we all already knew that 2012 was just the end of the Mayan calender. And despite giving this information to the general public there will still be people buying canned food and building bomb shelters throughout the end of next year.

And people will be surprised when they are still alive...

I'm suprised you didn't make an easter bunny joke in the bunny chicken story, but I'll forgive that oversight this time because you crack me up.

I'll be honest, in between the spy panda and mall Santas, I wasn't paying much attention and thought that there was only one article. I now have the image of Chinese panda spies mauling Santas.

demoncub1990:

Its a lovely hat.

why yes i do feel like being nega-cow!

varulfic:
I'm suprised you didn't make an easter bunny joke in the bunny chicken story, but I'll forgive that oversight this time because you crack me up.

they did. how did you miss the whole cadbury creme egg bit? it was the funniest part of the whole episode.

The Chinese are 'pandering' for positive foreign relations.

An interesting point about the Chinese pandas, anyone given pandas as diplomatical gifts in the 70's, fell from power soon afterwards. Richard Nixon, Edward Heath, Prime Minister Tanaka of Japan and Prince Bernhard of Netherlands all received pairs of pandas from the Chinese government, and all fell from power in spectacular fashion. Hilarity, considering that pandas are essentially parasites riding on human emotions.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurtis/2010/12/david_dimbleby_and_the_pandas.html

Lies and blasphemy, Kathleen! Fluttershy is the best! Erm...if that's all right.

OT: Hmmm...I'm wondering how long they can keep up with puns for "news". And I know I can't wait to find out. And I hope it's no time soon. I like this show.

demoncub1990:

Yes, that was my hat. I bought it four years ago at Otakon. Since then, it had only gathered dust in my closet. I sent it to them along with some other hats I had. HATS FOR THE HAT GOD! ;)

Incidentally. White Side is good/friendly Hatsuharu. Black side is angry/bad Hatsuharu.

I love the story about the bunny thinking its a chicken and story about the panda bears. But the part where Kathleen tries to shake cream eggs out of a bunny was kinda disturbing me.

Awesome as usual, guys.
Please bring back Why in the Hell and Alex Reacts. Those are two of my favorite segments.

Sorry but Twilight is best pony. Dashie is 2nd best.

Eri:

While I agree with the first half of that statement, why is your avatar RBD then? <_<

OT:
Graham, don't start putting MLP in your sketches. I love the show, but you guys are surprisingly one of the last internet shows I watch that hasn't succumb to the trend of feeding off the phenomenon. Its a black hole from which you enter you can never return. D:

BoredDragon:

Eri:

While I agree with the first half of that statement, why is your avatar RBD then? <_<

OT:
Graham, don't start putting MLP in your sketches. I love the show, but you guys are surprisingly one of the last internet shows I watch that hasn't succumb to the trend of feeding off the phenomenon. Its a black hole from which you enter you can never return. D:

I like to cycle the picture every several months =P My profile picture has Twi in it though!

And the meta joke just lost humor. I think the only thing that would have been funier would be if Cam had said Matt instead of little girl.

Beware the NegaCow!

T-shirt it, done.

Maybe fighting a panda spy.

Furthermore, its one thing to just get a bear....but these are pandas, and pandas are awesome.

varulfic:

Since the Cadbury bunny is just a variant, does it matter?

wehrp3nguin:
The Chinese are 'pandering' for positive foreign relations.

They can pander all they want as long as they don't hurt Sad Pander.

I still think Kathleen is the best bear. Maybe on december 21 2012 the US will finally switch to metric! GASP!

This Panda-Spy did the shortest but best description of USAmericans I ever heard!
I knew Chinese are teaching their spies well!!

<----Rainbow Dash approves of Kathleen's statement.

OT: Quite the episode here guys. Plenty of Lol worthy moments, especially with the Cadberry Creme Eggs. What? Those things are good!

Any pictures of those new Coke cans?

(I have yet to see one)

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook