The Overdogs
37.9% (114)
37.9% (114)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
The Escapist Office Games, pt.II

Pages 1 2 NEXT

The Escapist Office Games, pt.II

Vote for us!

We're in the midst of a battle of relatively epic proportions here at the Escapist headquarters. A few comrades have risen spectacularly to the challenge, yet at least as many as that have fallen battle weary by the wayside, a Nerf dart protruding from the noggin.

In war, the real challenge is to win the hearts and minds of the people. This is your chance, Escapists, to have your mind known. The team that collects the most votes will be granted a 100 point bonus in the broadcasted finale, a sum large enough to tip the scales into even the most beleaguered group's favor.

Hear their pleas, make your choice!

Susan Arendt aka "The Emcee"

Just so you guys know, this is actually the face Susan makes when we whine or try to out lawyer her on the rules.

TEAM WON

A vote for Team Won is a vote for ZP not being replaced with a video about Pylons! Or maybe it's a vote for Pylons! TEAM PYLON

Greg Tito, Sir Isaac, Lima, Kross, encaen

The Feral Fraggle Foundation For Fastidious Friendliness (6F)

Dance your cares away. Worries for another day. Let the music play. Votes for Fraggle Rock!

The Feral Fraggle Foundation For Fastidious Friendliness (6F) has worked tirelessly to spread the message of dance, play and procrastination throughout the world in order to end rampart unhappiness brought about by worrying today what you can worry tomorrow. Now we need your help! With less than two votes a day, you can help bring the light of joy to a Fraggles eyes and all Muppets everywhere. For less than the price of a cup of coffee, you can save this team! Vote for us because we are not collecting points for the win, we are collecting support for fraggles and humans like you who wish to live in peace, harmony and happiness enshrined in the Manipulators' Accord for Muppet Rights and other international puppet rights standards. Cake. There is also cake.

MazRoyelle, s0osleepie, WMDogma, Slycne, Trujkin

Team Pony H. Christ

Do you believe in the smell of cinnamon pancakes and domination through mind control? Do you like jet packs and dinosaurs on rainbows? These are the things that Team Pony H. Christ of Latterneigh Saints stands for. While we may not be at the top in the standings, we are first place where it really matters: in the hearts of The People. No matter what happens, Team PHC will come out on top: isn't that a cause you want to get behind?
ckeymel, Dr Strangelove, Archon, Myan, paulgruberman

The Overdogs

To tell you the truth, the Overdogs don't need your help. As we've said before, we're born winners. We're going to win, but we'd love to have you there, hand in claw, or prehensile tail, or whatever appendage you use for grappling, to celebrate the final victory. And also, we're only three and a half people... it almost seems unfair to hoard all the glory for ourselves. Almost.
Nasrin, Steve Butts, ThyNameIsMud, sprout  

Although we're sure you'd only want help a team out for the most benevolent and idealistic of reasons, to help with your decision we've included an up to date list of the current score and accompanying photographic evidence. Taboo, Pictionary and Geek-atorials, our version of Geek Gladiatoral Games, began our trial.

We play to win, you vote to decide. Is the pen truly mightier than the Nerf sword? The definitive answer, coming soon!

Team Overdogs, all the way!

*still on the quest to bring back Russ from his isolated forest home*

"we're only 3 and a half people on the team" Hah...and fitting name "Sprout", I give you a hah! At that as well ^^

Team Overdog! Because of Steve Butts and my "Steve Butts Club" card. ;)

The Feral Fraggle Foundation For Fastidious Friendliness

The name makes me giggle. So I'll go with them.

Go the Overdogs! Any group with a Primus fan is good enough for me.

Team Won, because Kross will ban me if I don't vote for him.

Damn it, I've said too much! I must flee!

Team Overdogs. I fear the Bieber. That and I want to be on the side of the community manager.

RedEyesBlackGamer:
Team Overdogs. I fear the Bieber. That and I want to be on the side of the community manager.

My side is the side with pink hair. Yay!

Overdogs. The artists for this site deserve more credit, and Steve is always a boss. Literally.

I, for one, welcome our new Pylon overlords.

What, someone had to.

"Just so you guys know, this is actually the face Susan makes when we whine or try to out lawyer her on the rules."

Absolute truth.

You know, I was going to read all the submissions and look at all the pictures, but PYLONS.

imageSo, I see: A knobby thing with two round objects (in some sort of fused sack) at the bottom; a snake eager to enter a labyrinthine tunnel; a one-eyed man; and a curved, pointed thing penetrating something.

I don't even want to know what the monkey has to do with this.

Formica Archonis:
imageSo, I see: A knobby thing with two round objects (in some sort of fused sack) at the bottom; a snake eager to enter a labyrinthine tunnel; a one-eyed man; and a curved, pointed thing penetrating something.

The game was pictionary, and that was what Steve drew before I correctly guessed 'Evolution' XD

Come on Overdogs! I've bet the remains of my soul my forum title on you guys!

Win so that the person I'm betting against doesn't change it D:

for making me want to go and watch my favourite childhood programme

The Feral Fraggle Foundation For Fastidious Friendliness!

I was kind of impressed with the apparently alcoholic nature of some of the refreshments. My employer would take a very dim view of imbibing anything stronger than water, even during some sort of party. Of course, my Christmas bonus this year is working 40 hour weeks for Christmas and New Year's weeks because a loophole in the employment law means they aren't legally required to give me any time off if the holiday is on Sunday. So not a very fun loving company.

Where's the option for voting for Susan? xD

Formica Archonis:

Life jacket, frog, labyrinth, evolution, plow.

Not sure what that last thing is. My giant head is covering it up.

Steve Butts:

Formica Archonis:

Where you keep your giant brain... that we use to CRUSH OUR ENEMIES!

Team PHC was actually in second place for the first two games, so we don't need your stinkin pity votes! Just further proof of the overdogs trying to hold down the little man! ;)

If this entire thread devolved into a bunch of gold usernames smack-talking, I wouldn't mind.

ckeymel:
Team PHC was actually in second place for the first two games, so we don't need your stinkin pity votes!

I came for the pity but I stayed for the blasphemy. Does that count?

my long time love for teamliquid forces me to vote for anything involving ponies. GO TEAM PONY H!!!

ckeymel:
Team PHC was actually in second place for the first two games, so we don't need your stinkin pity votes! Just further proof of the overdogs trying to hold down the little man! ;)

Erm, *looks at the standings* yeah we do! I'll take your stinkin' votes!

Steve Butts:

Formica Archonis:

And while I want to be made at you, Steve, your Pictionary and Taboo skills are excellent. Like freakishly good.

ckeymel:

Yes, you should call your team "Born to Runner Up"

Judging by the pictures, it would appear that The Escapist is a great place to work if you're either a nerdy chick or a fat dude. :)

Nerdy chicks = hot
Fat dudes = not so much

Kyubey is behind Pony H. Christ's team. With every vote, another puella magi falls beyond the despair event horizon. Just thought you all would want to know.

Steve Butts:

ckeymel:

Ok, I take back all those nice things I said about you. IT'S ON BUTTS!

The Overdogs: Change you can believe in!

Steve Butts:

ckeymel:

"The Horse Whiffer" ... No wait. That doesn't mean what I think it means, does it?

"Seabitit"

Done.

Nasrin:

The Overdogs: Change you can believe in!

Nasrin:

Smack

s0osleepie:
More smack

Also, I still have an Applejack from my childhood. So :P

Well team Overdogs just prove 4 heads are better then 5

Looking at the scores i kind of feel sorry for team PHC buttt not enough to switch teams

go overdogs \o/ \o/ \o/

Myan:
Ok, I take back all those nice things I said about you. IT'S ON BUTTS!

See you at the Magic hour, nemesis.

Steve Butts:

ckeymel:

Oh that's REAL MATURE Steve - your ruthless, uncaring nature in this matter has been noted. I would still rather be called "Team Born to Runner Up" than "Team Overdogs" :P

Myan:

ckeymel:

Erm, *looks at the standings* yeah we do! I'll take your stinkin' votes!

Hey, being second/third for two out of the three trials means that PHC has nothing to be ashamed of.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here